NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Yasmin G.
Its a really good combination. Good looking in the box but even better in your face. It really drew attention to me.
Jennifer J.
Nothing but good things to say about my favorite duo! My favorite blush in the same compact with a favorite bronzer.
Hannah S.
Mc Farland, WI
this product was very good. i can't complain. there was just the right color in it to make it look natural on my face
wubbi4 ..
This compact has everything you need to bronze and blush. The colors are perfect for my skin. Love It! Great product.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL
Super pigmented and blendable. I enjoy bronzing and blushing with NARS. I would recommend to a friend, and repurchase
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
This is so convenient ! I really recommend this for people who travel a lot and don't want to pack a bunch of stuff.
Aeriel E.
Shickshinny, PA
I don't prefer it for my taste, but my other friends liked it. It's a hit or miss for myself but try it for yourself!
Sheena N.
Cartersville, GA
Have to have!! Easy to toss into your day bag of travel bag. Fits any look! Works for that summer glow or contouring.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
I love this brand of makeup. Somehow it always pleases my needs. Although, the price is a lit bit expensive its okay.
julie v.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love this it's the right pigmentation and so easy to blend goes on the skin beautifully and it's just so cute
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..