BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I didnt habe a great experience with this. I got this and it was broken. Also the product was alittle to thick for me.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
This is perfect for travel. NARS makes some pretty good blush and bronzer colors, and this duo is perfect for everyone.
Rachel M.
Yerington, NV
I have not used the blush but I must say that the bronzer looks great for almost all skin tones and I highly recommend!
Maria G.
Best combo ever this bronzer blush palette is worth every little penny you get the look from this definitely reccomend
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the nars duo! The bronzer and the blush together is so adorable. The powder is pigmented little goes a long way.
Sarah N.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my favourite blush and Laguna is my favourite bronzer so putting the two together made my daily routine easier
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this duo. Saves you the trouble of having to buy each bronzer and blush separate and it’s so easy to use and blend
Alicia L.
Seminole, FL
Perfect duo. I love that together as a set. I'm never sure which colors mesh, and sephora didn't fail on this product!
Bailey G.
Love this combo! Super convenient to have them both in one case. The formula of each is great as well! It really lasts!
Beauty B ..
I have to have this in my makeup bag always. These two shades keep me looking healthy and put together. Perfect combo.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora