BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Maria A.
Love this product! Leaves your skin glowing perfectly !!!
Love the color that projects when applied. Absolutely love NARS
F d.
This stuff is amazing and nars rarely disappoints me. their formula Is usually on par and I rarely ever have a complaint!
lo amo! es la mejor manera de usar un duo broceador y rubor, a parte que deja un hermoso efecto en la piel, me encanta!!
One of the best product ever one of my favorite from NARS complements my skin very well I would definitely buy this again
Anna C.
Lexington, Ky
The best bronzer on the market!! Its wonderful for so many skin tones and the blush is such a pretty spring summer color!
Michelle R.
First product I purchased from Nars and I love it! The blush is gorgeous and perfect for my skin tone. Great for travel.
Layla C.
I love this product I would recommend it. The colors are amazing and you get 2 for the price of 1 a bronzer and a blush.
Jessica O.
Marion, VA
Beautiful!!! I love this! I use this daily and it still blows me away when I use it! Gives a gorgeous glow to the skin!!
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Awesome combo. Can be carried everywhere and is great to use at quick situations. Easy to blend and the color is perfect.
Jennifer W.
New York
My two favorite shades for building color and depth. Gorgeous and highly pigmented, can be built up or used more subtly.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???