BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
This duo is great for travel when you need to knock a 2 in 1 out it’s great for every skin tone I love how flawless it looks on and the price is awesome for a duo pallet I would recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried NARS blush or bronzer because these two shades are a staple in anyone’s collection
Joy C.
Waco, TX
Laguna and Orgasm. Best two products I own. While expensive, they are perfect. They blend well but have a bit off shimmer. It's great until you're in sunlight and people ask why you have glitter on your face. I would buy this again, but I use it often and still haven't run out in two years!
Diane M.
Russellville, AR
This product is perfect for on the go because you get a great high quality bronzer that is suitable for various skin tones (I have an olive complexion) and a high pigmented complimentary blush. The product is smooth and easy to blend and it lasts for most of the day if you aren't sweating a lot.
Sarah S.
Lancaster, NY
This is my fav bronzer! I wanted to try this blush because I've heard so many people rave about it so this combo was perfect for me! I like the blush it's a nice light color perfect for summer! I used up the bronzer before all of the blush but I was able to depot it and put it into my z palate.
Aidan S.
I got this product because I really wanted the org@sm blush after hearing all of the hype about it. It's safe to say that it met and went beyond my expectations. The bronzer is okay, but I'm not a huge contour girl. I really love and would reccomend the org@sm blush, though!
Brenda M.
Laguna/Orgasm is my absolute FAVORITE duos. Laguna is the perfect bronzer for a subtle contour. OrgasmIs a beautiful pink shimmer light but very pigmented. It stays on all day true to color! I have been using this for years and it's still a FAVE.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Yes, NARS! You keep winning me over with your incredible products especially this one! The only reason why I brought it back was that I wanted to buy full sizes of each product. This is a huge win for this brand.
Melissa B.
This is one of those products that is a little bit on the expensive side but you hear so much about it it's so hyped up it's so popular and so I was scared to buy it but when I tried it I was so happy and I totally understood all the love
Elisiya S.
Las Vegas, NV
unpopular option but with my skin being so light i do not like either of these shades. the pink is too pink for my preference and the brown is a little too shimmery for my liking. i have tested these a lot and i don't mind them but like i said, not for. they blend well and they're buildable.
Ariana E.
Wantagh, NY
I recently purchased this and I thinks it's amazing , both products are shimmery but definitely not a lot of shimmer. Both of these full size products are about 70$ but this was only 24$ I would def recommend
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora