NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Ana B.
Fort Myers , FL
Awesome combo. Can be carried everywhere and is great to use at quick situations. Easy to blend and the color is perfect.
Layla C.
I love this product I would recommend it. The colors are amazing and you get 2 for the price of 1 a bronzer and a blush.
Mallory C.
This is one of my favorite blushes of all time. Hands down. And I love this duo for when I travel... Less items to pack!!
Jessica T.
Marion, VA
Beautiful!!! I love this! I use this daily and it still blows me away when I use it! Gives a gorgeous glow to the skin!!
Stefani G.
Perfect Duo Combination, Love the finish and the formula it’s amazing!!! I got this over 4 months ago and still instant!!
Madison S.
This blush bronzer duo is great for at home and even on the go touch ups! The make up goes on flawless and lasts all day
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this duo almost every day. The bronzer is fantastic for contouring and the blush is great on almost all skin tones.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect duo for traveling , slick package and pigmentation is good , also lasts long wont wear out . Buildable blendable
Julie M.
Loved it smells great and the quality is good I would recommend this to friends and family and others wish I had another
SanJuana F.
Dallas, TX
I like this product it gives it like a natural look to it and softer kind of look i think this would be good for anyone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..