NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Deirdre T.
Charleston, SC
Nars is a cult beauty line for good reason. Not only will this duo last forever (both on and off your face), it creates a subtle glow that makes you look sunkissed and happy. I don't contour with it because I think it looks best when incorporated in a fresh/natural face. Really amazing pigmentation as well. Amazing product!
Stephaney M.
Tyler, TX
Oh my sweet NARS Laguna/Orgasm blush bronzer duo... where have you been all my life!? These products are super pigmented and have a very flawless application! The blush is the perfect deep rose tone and the bronzer gives that perfect touch of depth and structure to the face! Great product!
Cayla S.
Washington
This is my go to combo. I have greasy skin, so I'm usually hesitant about anything that sparkles, but this isn't enough to look bad. The colors are pigmented and stay on my skin for 8ish hours! It's also nice that the bronzers are not too orange for me. I have one for the summer months and one for the winter. I would 100% recommend this to a friend and just did last week.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
Oh my gosh this is such an awesome product I have very olive skin close to pill and it has a beautiful Matt finish and it fits my skin tone very well in the pros are just it's amazing the formulas awesome because it's just a little pricey but it's worth it Nars in general is an amazing company and I would recommend this to anybody
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
i love the duo of this. i also love the shades available. i think this is best for tan or olive tones. but with a light hand could work for pale. it is a build-able coverage product. i usually use this brands bronzer on clients
Kels W.
I love laguna - the color is natural with just enough extremely subtle shimmer to brighten up your skin and it looks amazing after a day at the beach. It's buildable which is great, you won't end up with a dirty looking face from one swipe. The blush is very flattering also, once across the cheeks and you're glowing.
Jennifer L.
Tacoma, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS a must buy! for all skin tones, this cars blush and bronzer duo looks amazing on the face and you can tell that its not a drug store product, because it sticks long and looks so different, the colors blend well together and it almost gives you a natural spring time look, I started using this duo this year and I have only heard great compliments while i was wearing it. My skin tone is a bit yellow and beige and dry and this complimented me well. I will definitely be buying this more often and recommending it to those around me
Michelle S.
The great thing about this product is that it has two things in one. Both the blush and the bronzer, have a few flashes that could give light to your skin, but this is not so positive if you suffer from oily skin. It is not made for all women, because if you are a little dark these shades will not do justice to your beautiful skin color.
Emily W.
This is a great bronzer blush duo! It is eat for on the go! The powders are pigmented and don't have much fallout. They look great on the skin and easy to blend. A dupe of this would be the e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder! But I would get the nars one if you can afford it, it is worth the price!
Pamela R.
These are amazing. A two in one product is the one for me. Their blushes are mega pigmented just a tiny bit will go a long way for you. And the bronzer looks so good on my complexion. It looks totally natural and not muddy at all on me. I recommend this to all my friends that are looking for a duo like this.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..