NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Courtney S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like the the blush/bronzer duo. The colors complement each other nicely. The laguna bronzer looks like it has shimmer but it doesn't come off that way on the skin. The bronzer can lean a little orange on my fair skin if I go heavy handed on the application. The blush is a beautiful, classic blush from NARS. It gives the skin a nice, fresh glow.
Michelle S.
The great thing about this product is that it has two things in one. Both the blush and the bronzer, have a few flashes that could give light to your skin, but this is not so positive if you suffer from oily skin. It is not made for all women, because if you are a little dark these shades will not do justice to your beautiful skin color.
ayesheh n.
Glastonbury, CT
These are a miss for me. I love nars blushes and bronzers, however I tend to find that the quality is different in their duos. They are much more inconsistent than their single items. With a little work, it's easier to get products out, however I would prefer to buy the products individually vs in the duo as they are not as good quality.
Veronica M.
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone. This gives my cheeks a beautiful color and truly makes the look pop with color! I have countless friends who have different skin tones and have been using both the bronzer and the blush for years and it flatters their ranging skin tones. Nars hit the mark on this product duo and it is worth every penny to buy!!
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
I love this blush and bronzer duo! They're both so pigmented and super pretty! This blush is the prettiest blush for spring time! And the bronzer is perfect for any skin tone. It's compact and perfect to take on a trip! I definitely recommend it!
Andrea A.
Channel summer’s sultry glow. Three limited-edition palettes pair the coveted, all-season Laguna Bronzer with an iconic NARS blush for a radiant flush. Ranging in shades from shimmering iridescent pink to deep golden brown, these complementary pairings deliver summer's quintessential radiance with ease and convenience anytime of year.
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
I've been using this blush and bronzer combo for maybe 2 years now. It works nicely. It has nice packaging and the color is perfect for my skin tone. I feel like it last most of the day. My son recently found it and dropped it on the ground. I tried out a few different ones to replace it but in the end none compared to the NARS set.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
I love how the pigment of the duo I like the bronzer how it makes my skin look amazing it is the perfect shade and the formula feels very expensive the blush is a great it complements my skin perfectly it think this is a great product considering that each of the blush and the bronzer are quite expensive and you get two in one
Courtney Z.
goodyear, arizona
So great this bronzer is a great color for light to medium skin tones. Not muddy of ashy is is exactly what I love, gives some color to the skin and life back after foundation. The blush is so beautiful compliments this bronzer so well.
Suzie M.
N Royalton, OH
This is my favorite blush and bronzer combo. The bronzer has a matte finish and the blush is shimmery and light. Both blend very well and last all day. I would recommend this to all my friends. The color looks great on most skin tones.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..