NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
Yes I would recommend this product, because it gives you this nice finished look on your face. This product I really recommend.
Stony T.
Dallas, TX
Perfect duo, I have a wsrm skin tone and this is just nice and smooth on my skin, not so good for contour but yes for bronzing
anita f.
Hubert, NC
I love this product. I can use this duo for different things while i do my makeup. I would seriously recommend this to someone
Tracey F.
Ames, IA
Love, love, love this combo! So easy to
get that sun-kissed look. The choice of colors will work for many different skin types.
Erin O.
Brookfield, CT
Great go to and lasts a long time. Well worth the price. The small size is great to keep in your purse for on the go touchups!
Madison O.
Fallbrook, CA
Buy this and your routine will be simpler and your makeup bag will be less cluttered. Simply a must have for someone on the go.
Dani H.
Kenosha, WI
This is the bronzer I swear by and I absolutely cannot go a day without using it. Its quickly become part of my daily routine.
Meagan B.
Love this duo! Nice for a bright, bold, in your face look! Great for a summer night with a bold lip! Product stays on the skin
Christine S.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite brand for bronzer and blush! Matte finish with a slight shimmer, long lasting and perfect for everyday make up look
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
It's one of my favorite I bought this 2011 and I still love it the color is great it feels like nothing on your face I love it
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..