BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Kirsteen Xynea B.
Escondido, CA
This is travel friendly & very convenient. It's not muddy & it's easy to blend. I've always been a fb of NARS blushes & bronzers.
Erin M.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great duo. The bronzer isn't too orange and gives a great sun kissed glow. And the blush is the perfect every day color
Meagan L.
Love orgasm - great color. Laguna is a little brown for how pale I am - I prefer Irresistiblement which was sadly discontinued :(
Caroline P.
Love this duo!  I use the blush more, it's pigmented and last all day on my face.  Will get again whenever I finish it.
Carrie C.
Big Rapids, Mi
I bought this because YouTube made me buy it. No complaints. I like it a lot. The blush is very nice and shows nicely on my skin.
Melani J.
Hollywood, FL
My go to for years this duo is phenomenal I love the shade orgasm/Laguna was the perfect color for my skin and contoured amazing
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
i love bronzer i always want to get this. but i cant find it 😭😭😭 i have seen many people that tried this and i found it the. best
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
The perfect duo this blush is to die for I love the glow abd the bronzer is always tge perfect shade to compliment the blush!!!!
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Perfect duo to travel and both are amazing. Lasts forever and you can build it up. Love nars you can't go wrong with that brand.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Was given a sample of this at Sephora and it was amazing. The color payoff was great so the little sample lasted for a few wears.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora