NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Luz Esther O.
I have both the blush and laguna in single pans instead of the duo and they are some of my go to! I will continue to repruchase!
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
These colors are a definite must have! So beautiful. A little pricey but so worth it the pigment is so gorgeous and lasts all day
Melani J.
Hollywood, FL
My go to for years this duo is phenomenal I love the shade orgasm/Laguna was the perfect color for my skin and contoured amazing
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
NARS is a great brand! The blush in this palette is gorgeous and works well with many different skin tones. One of my favorites!
Caroline P.
Love this duo!  I use the blush more, it's pigmented and last all day on my face.  Will get again whenever I finish it.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
Lasts for a long time, super convenient cause it has both blush and a bronzer. Such good shades would look good on any skin tone.
Erin M.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great duo. The bronzer isn't too orange and gives a great sun kissed glow. And the blush is the perfect every day color
Ivette Q.
NARS!!!! I can't live without you I said it before & I'll say it again as a makeup artist Francois NARS is thee best makeup line
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
Again, I love this brand- I don't use too much bronzer because I'm a medium/tan skin tone and I have a thin face...But I love it
Madelyn D.
Columbia, SC
LOVE! Laguna is a to die for shade that's great across skin tones. And on my fair skin, the bright pink is a great pop of color.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..