BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Melissa F.
Louisville, KY
I love this duo! Of course organs is my go to blush it's perfect for all skin tones combine it with an riser and I'm totally sold!
Angela G.
I love this product and it is so worth the money. The bronzer is great if you have fair skin and the blush goes good with any look!
Melissa r.
Edinburg, TX
Love my NARS blush/bronzer Duo. It matches me perfectly, get complimented all the time. Does great for my confidence and my skin
Alisa H.
Eaton, OH
Bars blush and bronzer duo is absolutely the best bronzer I have ever used. I love this product. I tell everyone I know about it.
Laura C.
Bronx, NY
I do like this it serves both purposes very well band stays put a long time looks pretty and natural colors compliment each other
Luz S.
I have both the blush and laguna in single pans instead of the duo and they are some of my go to! I will continue to repruchase!
Madelyn D.
Columbia, SC
LOVE! Laguna is a to die for shade that's great across skin tones. And on my fair skin, the bright pink is a great pop of color.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
Again, I love this brand- I don't use too much bronzer because I'm a medium/tan skin tone and I have a thin face...But I love it
Cambrea i.
Omg love this so much I can't even the pigment is crazy good it applies so easy and flawless it is super creamy and easy to blend
Janae P.
Santa Maria, CA
The bronzer duo was okay but it was more of a orangey color on my face, my skin is from light to medium but it just didnt go well
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora