NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
NARS is a great brand! The blush in this palette is gorgeous and works well with many different skin tones. One of my favorites!
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
Love this duo! I love the color payout. Shimmery and amazing formula. It lasts a long time. True to the colors. Stays on all day!
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Was given a sample of this at Sephora and it was amazing. The color payoff was great so the little sample lasted for a few wears.
Melissa r.
Edinburg, TX
Love my NARS blush/bronzer Duo. It matches me perfectly, get complimented all the time. Does great for my confidence and my skin
Katlyn O.
Ripley, OH
Love this product!!!!!!!!!! Five Star! It makes me feel beautiful (: Definitely a must have! I strongly recommend trying this.
Dennette K.
Edgewood, NM
This combo is really beautiful. I have already hit pan on the bronzer. I plan on getting another at the 15percent off VIB sale.
Monica M.
Detroit, MI
When I purchase this combo, I had no idea it will become one of my holy grails. The colors are a perfect match for one another
Momo M.
Indianapolis , IN
Two of Nars best products in one! I love the bronze tint and the blush is perfect all year round! Definitely worth the splurge!
jamie t.
Auburn, NY
Very pigmented and buttery.The bronzer is not muddy but very easy to use as well as the blush.Its very buildable and not cakey
dawn s.
Amazing color payoff and it just went perfect with the lol and the outfit I was wearing that day . This duo is a hit for sure !
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..