NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
Lasts for a long time, super convenient cause it has both blush and a bronzer. Such good shades would look good on any skin tone.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
I love this. But! The pans are tiny! Also, the blush disappears way too fast. I should use an oil on my brush when I apply this.
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
Love this duo! I love the color payout. Shimmery and amazing formula. It lasts a long time. True to the colors. Stays on all day!
Alyssa G.
I'm really loving this blush and bronzer combo. It's great for a subtle look and doesn't feel heavy or caked on. I recommend it!
Kirsteen Xynea B.
Escondido, CA
This is travel friendly & very convenient. It's not muddy & it's easy to blend. I've always been a fb of NARS blushes & bronzers.
Melani J.
Hollywood, FL
My go to for years this duo is phenomenal I love the shade orgasm/Laguna was the perfect color for my skin and contoured amazing
Madelyn D.
Columbia, SC
LOVE! Laguna is a to die for shade that's great across skin tones. And on my fair skin, the bright pink is a great pop of color.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Best blush and the bronzer is good too. I love that they are all in one container so I have one less thing to pack in my gym bag.
Caroline P.
Love this duo!  I use the blush more, it's pigmented and last all day on my face.  Will get again whenever I finish it.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY
Great colors! I can really only wear Laguna in the summer, but the blush is a year round gorgeous blush that works for ALL skin!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..