NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
The blush is amazing, the bronzer is also fantastic! I recommend to anyone! Both leave a flawless finish and is reasonably priced.
Lindsay S.
Perfect blush for an every day look. Gives a nice glow for the summer months as well. Blends well and leaves a soft finish on skin
Avery J.
Garfield, AR
This product works very well definitely recommend it to anyone who is just wanting a glow in their skin. Also its very easy to use.
veronica a.
the perfect duo with broze blush ...i still like a beach skin with a touch of the son .very true color to add glamour to my makeup
Stephanie V.
Hillsboro, KS
I'm very fair skin but this bronzer looks so pretty on my face. I love the warmth it brings to my face and how easy it is to apply
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
The ELF one is very similar so I prefer to buy that one over the NARS because its soo expensive but don't get me wrong its amazing.
Allison P.
This has literally lasted me forever. I love it. I’ve been buying these since I first got into makeup and probably will never stop
Charity R.
Rock Spring, GA
I like their products just not my favorite!!! I don't like bronzer and blush combos! The colors just aren't something I would wear
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Best makeup ever. I love this product because is a blush and a bronzer. All in one box. It's the perfect duo for all the skin tones
Victoria S.
This duo is nice but I kind of got bored with it. The blush is a nice universal coral color but I don’t wear that shade too often.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..