NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Caren M.
Blush is too harsh but it's still a good product my sister has all of Mars product honestly o can't find a better price and product
Ariel D.
West Palm Beach, FL
one of the best bronzers on the planet and the best blush ever. this is great in your kit or on the go. in love with this product!
Alicia a.
This product is one of my favorite blush brozer combo. The colors are so gorgeous they compliment each other so good definitely try
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This makes the perfect pair... Love Laguna bronzer on my skin tone as well as the blush!!! Perfect size for travel and saving space.
Melanie J.
Mesa, AZ
I use this bronzer duo the most because I am always on the go, so it's nice to have something to revamp my face throughout the day!
Alina G.
Vacaville, CA
Love this duo i would always repurchase it when i had money to spend. The shades look great on my skin and its buildable. Love it!
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
This Product Blends Out So Good On My Cheeks And Forehead Its Not A Heavy Or Hard Product To Blend Out always Getting Complements !
Rosa S.
An all time favorite of mine, it's easy to apply and it looks absolutely amazing, I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie V.
Hillsboro, KS
I'm very fair skin but this bronzer looks so pretty on my face. I love the warmth it brings to my face and how easy it is to apply
Cristine J.
Chestnut Hill, MA
One of my favorite products! It is very pigmented and blendable. I use it for mostly for nights out because it has a shimmer to it
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..