NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Suzie M.
N Royalton, OH
This is my favorite blush and bronzer combo. The bronzer has a matte finish and the blush is shimmery and light. Both blend very well and last all day. I would recommend this to all my friends. The color looks great on most skin tones.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I love this bronzer/blush duo. My all time favorite blush is "peaches" from Mac and this is very similar so it worked perfect for me. I have tan yellow skin so it was very nice. I wouldn't recommend if you were pale the colors would be overwhelming due to the face that the bronzer does have a slight red undertone in my opinion.
Keeley H.
Good bang for you bucks. I am someone who likes to use different bronzers and blushes so having both in a pan is nice to have. Very pigmented and natural on me. It is shimmery, however still natural. I don't absolutely love the color on me, therefore I wouldn't buy again.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
Very pigmented! Amazing for travel and the two in one allows for fast accesses when needed. Best for all skin types as the matte finish looked great on all. Bronzer is great if you need a make shift contour at hand at all times. This is the kind of make up you keep in your bag and use in an emergency to become fabulous in two brush strokes
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
This is an amazing compact brush/bronzer. Who doesn't love some blush and contour? The color choices are great.
My personal favorite would be the shade orgasm, it's perfect for a darker olive skin complexion. NARS Bronzer Duo
Marianna I.
Staten Island, NY
This Nars Duo is pretty cool. It is pricey but I think it is worth it. I like having a blush and bronzer in 1 and these work well. The colors sin/casino have good pigmentation and you need very little on your brush. These are buildable as well. I like that they look natural on my skin. I am not sure if this company is cruelty free anymore which really sucks because I like this product but will not repurchase if they aren't NARS Bronzer Duo
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Who doesn't love orgasim and laguna duo bronzer? NARS is on the higher $$$ spectrum but every cent is worth a long wearing, pigmented, deep skin friendly blush bronzer. I would recommend this to Snow White to Becca cosmetics deepest shade.
Kristine s.
I absolutely love NARS. Their blush/bronzer combo is fantastic. Easy to carry on the go. And come in amazing shades. Product is pigmented so a lot of buildup is not needed to achieve your look. This product is well worth the money
Deirdre T.
Charleston, SC
Nars is a cult beauty line for good reason. Not only will this duo last forever (both on and off your face), it creates a subtle glow that makes you look sunkissed and happy. I don't contour with it because I think it looks best when incorporated in a fresh/natural face. Really amazing pigmentation as well. Amazing product!
Stephaney M.
Tyler, TX
Oh my sweet NARS Laguna/Orgasm blush bronzer duo... where have you been all my life!? These products are super pigmented and have a very flawless application! The blush is the perfect deep rose tone and the bronzer gives that perfect touch of depth and structure to the face! Great product!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..