NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Charity R.
Rock Spring, GA
I like their products just not my favorite!!! I don't like bronzer and blush combos! The colors just aren't something I would wear
Ashlynn R.
Tyrone, GA
I love this because you get two items for a great price! The blush is not too harsh which is great. They both blend out very well.
Victoria S.
This duo is nice but I kind of got bored with it. The blush is a nice universal coral color but I don’t wear that shade too often.
Abbe  F.
Findlay, OH
This blush is beautiful. My favorite blush. I love it. Beautiful bright color, it feels amazing on your skin too! Highly recommend.
alicia k.
Orlando, FL
For being a NARS product the price is not bad at all. I wish the bronzer was a little more pigmented but the colors are beautiful.
Iridian M.
Tacoma, WA
I like this duo bronzer and blush because it's easy to just have both on hand !! It also looks clean and pretty natural on my face.
veronica a.
the perfect duo with broze blush ...i still like a beach skin with a touch of the son .very true color to add glamour to my makeup
Shandy R.
I love the duo , i always use it when i want ti use a blush and bronzer combo which very often and i would definitely recommend it
Kassandra T.
the nars duo i think is great the bronzer is so pigmented and leaves ypu with a natural bronced and the blush is a gorgues color 👌
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Nars is one of my favorite brands, I live this duo! Orgasm is my favorite blush so when I found it with a bronzer I had to have it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..