NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Daisey S.
Montclair, CA
The best!! Love this for any occasion! It's a product you will want to continue buying! I love it so much I bought it for my friends!
Yalitza A.
Sarasota, FL
Perfect for any skin tone! Handy for traveling. Compact but with a lot of color pay off! Go ahead and try it out you won't regret it
Anne S.
Provo, UT
Perfect for travel! Both of these colors are absolutely beautiful and it is so nice to be able to bring one compact for two products.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I have used this Nars blush and bronzer for YEARS! It is pricey, but I think well worth it. It lasts for a long time and looks great.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Nars is one of my favorite brands, I live this duo! Orgasm is my favorite blush so when I found it with a bronzer I had to have it.
ashton c.
Raleigh, NC
Its kinda expensize and the best dupe is an elf product. but this looks so natural. ans everyone and there mother has this product
Melanie J.
Mesa, AZ
I use this bronzer duo the most because I am always on the go, so it's nice to have something to revamp my face throughout the day!
Lindsay S.
Perfect blush for an every day look. Gives a nice glow for the summer months as well. Blends well and leaves a soft finish on skin
Courtney L.
I am obsessed with both of these products! So pigmented and just amazing over all! Lasts me all day. I would definitely repurchase!
veronica a.
the perfect duo with broze blush ...i still like a beach skin with a touch of the son .very true color to add glamour to my makeup
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..