BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Jeannie Z.
Trinity
Love both colors in this mini compact! Great for travel, which I do often. Lasts a very long time too. Have not needed to replace yet.
Works great for all skin tones. I am a dark brown and I can use both colors and I also use it on my friends who are very pale. Love it
Anadelle P.
Glendale, California
The bronzer I bought was a tad to light for my skin tone but I still enjoy the blush included and I tend to use it on every day looks.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
What girl hasn't ever owned this or own this now. This is my on the run bronzer if I need a fresh up and a great mirror to use as well
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
Nars couldn't have done a betting product! Con binding 2 of its best selling, most popular and talked about !! Love it! Get it now!!!!!
Shanice T.
Henderson
I liked the bronzer; however, I felt like it barely showed up on my skin. It didn’t seem like I was picking up any product on my brush.
Makayla M.
Allison Park, PA
This is the perfect duo for traveling, it has blush and bronzer which is great. Both of the colors are very pretty and look really nice
Tasha D.
NARS products are one of my favorites and this did not disappoint!! I love both shades and they work perfectly for my olive skin tone.
Yoselyn L.
Irving, TX
It has a very beautiful bronze shade,it can build up and not be too harsh looking.The blush shade is also very nice quality and color.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I love the sleek packaging. The bronzer is a great (not too orange) and very pigmented. The blush is beautiful. I highly recommend it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back