BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Erin G.
I love love love this blush and bronzer duo! I love how it is a two-in-one deal so I can get both my bronzer and blush in one little kit!
Blakely D.
Duke, OK
Both the bronzer and the blush was very pigmented. The blush was the perfect peachy shade, not too pink. The bronzer wasn't muddy at all.
Taylor V.
Iowa City, IA
Great duo! I bought this to travel with so I can have a beautiful bronzer and blush together. These two powder are iconic and work great!
Ashleah P.
Allenhurst, GA
Loved that it came with two. I love bronzer. I also love blush. It was a great buy. I would definitely buy it again. However it is pricy.
Holly S.
Milwaukee , Wi
Huge fan of NARS products, great application. Love the minimal packageing, easy to pack up in the run with the blush and bronzer combo.
Nicole F.
Matawan, NJ
This product is perfect the person who loves complementary blush and bronzer colors. They go so well together and are great for travel!
Kenzie V.
Campbellsport, WI
I love this bronzer and blush palette, it works so good and last soo long. NARS is kind of pricey, but sometimes they have good sales.
Works great for all skin tones. I am a dark brown and I can use both colors and I also use it on my friends who are very pale. Love it
Jeannie Z.
Trinity
Love both colors in this mini compact! Great for travel, which I do often. Lasts a very long time too. Have not needed to replace yet.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I love the sleek packaging. The bronzer is a great (not too orange) and very pigmented. The blush is beautiful. I highly recommend it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora