BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Amazing duo. Worth every penny. These colors are magnificent. The bronzer is geared toward lighter skin tones but the blush is universal
Paz B.
I love the packaging i find it to be very useful when traveling, the pigment is good and its easy to blend, i think it is worth the price
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA
This is my go to palate. I am totally obsessed with both the blush and the bronzer. I don't think there is anything that can compare!!!!
Candy E.
Love the duo sets...Most of my duos are with elf but I have a few of the Nars it works well for me and does a perfect addition to my face
Bonnie S.
I loved this duo. The bronzer was perfect. It didn't make my skin too dry. I would recommend this to others. I would also buy this again.
Juvia B.
This is a 45$ product, but I have to say this is very beautiful. The peachy blush tone and the warm bronzer! Over all I really liked it!
Anna S.
Kasson, MN
This is such a great product! I love how it's a due so that I don't have to purchase bronzer and blush, they're all in the same compact.
Bethany M.
Frisco, TX
I use this product daily! Very pigmented colors that last all day and apply nicely. I like mixing the colors to create the perfect shade!
Anna B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my HOLY GRAIL product! But it is pretty Pricey! I found something very similar! Not exactly a dupe but its the ELF St Lucia duo!
Taylor V.
Iowa City, IA
Great duo! I bought this to travel with so I can have a beautiful bronzer and blush together. These two powder are iconic and work great!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora