BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
This duo is such a great everyday product! the blush and bronzer are a go to in my books. Great pigmentation. and very travel friendly!!
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
Two great NARS products in one package. Awesome for traveling! Especially since the blush color is a color that will look good on anyone.
Candy E.
Love the duo sets...Most of my duos are with elf but I have a few of the Nars it works well for me and does a perfect addition to my face
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA
This is my go to palate. I am totally obsessed with both the blush and the bronzer. I don't think there is anything that can compare!!!!
Paz B.
I love the packaging i find it to be very useful when traveling, the pigment is good and its easy to blend, i think it is worth the price
Aidyn L.
Studio is not only a great quality products but it is also very convenient for me because I travel often and I need easy to use compacts
LLuvia B.
This is a 45$ product, but I have to say this is very beautiful. The peachy blush tone and the warm bronzer! Over all I really liked it!
Bonnie S.
I loved this duo. The bronzer was perfect. It didn't make my skin too dry. I would recommend this to others. I would also buy this again.
Melanie V.
Orlando, FL
This duo is like ketchup with fries ! It goes together soooo well it's the greatest consitancy and oml. The greatest color combinations !
Anna B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my HOLY GRAIL product! But it is pretty Pricey! I found something very similar! Not exactly a dupe but its the ELF St Lucia duo!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..