NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The Laguna/Orgasm duo is by far my favorite blush/bronzer duo. The color of the blush with the gold iridescence is beautiful as well as the not too “warm” shade of Laguna bronzer. Great for contouring or giving just a little bit of warmth to the face. Staple in my personal AND work kit.
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite blush and bronzer combo. Universally flattering, and the bronzer is nice and matte on application. I like how little space it takes up in my makeup bag since I try to be as minimalistic as possible. The downside is that I blow through it really quickly!!
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I was late in the game to try this and I am wishing I would have sooner! I don't know how Nars has done it but I have used these colors on several people with a wide range of skin tones and these 2 seem to work for everyone...blends like a dream and has a long wear time
Victoria H.
Although expensive, I believe NARS bronzer/blush duos are worth the price. I've almost hit pan on this one! The bronzer blends into my skin nicely without leaving a harsh streak behind and the blush blends nicely too! It's nicely pigmented and the colors last all day!
Tiffany R.
I absolutely love this duo! I hit pan on the bronzer. The blush is so extremely beautiful on my skin tone. The bronzer is not muddy looking or anything. You get a beautiful shadow with it. It is pigmented but not super pigmented where beginners can't use it. I would recommend and repurchase.
Molly R.
Lampasas, TX
Orgasam and Laguna are the best blush and bronzer duo that I have come across. The blush is beautiful on all skin tones and the bronzer is super easy the blend. Love love love. You can’t go wrong with these and they are a must have in any make up collection.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This is a great duo for contouring and blushing. The bronzer itself is a bit dark for me, so I tend to shy away from using the powder all over, but the darker hue and the shimmery undertones in the bronzer and the blush make for a superb mini contour set.
Alysha v.
hackensack, NJ
This duo is great for travel when you need to knock a 2 in 1 out it’s great for every skin tone I love how flawless it looks on and the price is awesome for a duo pallet I would recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried NARS blush or bronzer because these two shades are a staple in anyone’s collection
Mary B.
Lowell , MA
I got this to try the popular blush and bronzer. I do enjoy it and it’s perfect for traveling. I like using this bronzer for nose contouring. Once I hit pan, I will get full size. Blush and bronzer does last all day. NARS Bronzer Duo
Ellie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this but the laguna bronzer doesn’t show up at all. It’s almost a waste because all o can use is the blush, which I do happen to like a lot but I wish it was slightly less shimmery. I don’t think I’ll repurchase. I wish I liked this!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..