BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...7 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Has they ever been a more iconic blush than “orgasm” or a more iconic bronzer than “laguna”?!
I’m very , very fair skinned . I’m pretty much the color of skim milk lol...I can wear both of these colors beautifully. My bestie is a gorgeous golden skinned, raven haired babe, it looks just as great on her. These colors are so universally flattering!
Meghan M.
Allentown, PA
I love their laguna bronzer. It’s the perfect shade for my fair skin complexion. I’m going to need to get a new one soon and it is definitely worth the price. I will always recommend NARS laguna bronzer to my friends.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
These shades are heavily pigmented and suit medium to tan skin tones much better. The amount of shimmer in them also makes them better for younger complexions. However I do love the formulation and packaging.
Alex S.
Linthicum Hts, MD
The best blush I have ever purchased. It stays on well and is a great color for my light skin tone. Very easy to blend and apply. Expensive, but worth every penny. Would completely recommend to anyone
Ashley P.
I love Narrs I love there a liquid lipstick velvet lip glide and I love their bronzers and blushes and this way it comes in both it might be a little less product and if you purchase the full thing but most people don’t use up a whole container and this way you have both products that you love and it’s cheaper than going and getting both and if you run out LOL it’s still cheaper and you can get two for one
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
This duo is a good combo for people who’s skin goes through changes. You can mix or just use one it’s up to your skin. I use it and I’m medium complexion part of the year in the winter I’m a little pale. It blends very well
Ysabelle S.
Edinburg
This goes on very pretty and easy to blend.  Color is perfect. The bronzer looks like a real tan, not glittery and lasts all day.  The blush is so pretty and glowy.  The only negative on this product is how it has aged.  Even though I wash my brushes after only 2 uses, the blush half got those ugly bumps some powders get after a few months.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Beautiful color plus you get a blush with this . I've tried the elf dupe and it does not compare to NARS Nars is perfection. It gives you a Sunkist glow with like an innocent blushed look.
Meredith S.
I love Nars bronzer. It looks so amazing on the skin. If you do a light layer the. Then it’s super natural but you can build it to make it more prominent and really warm up your skin!
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I love this duo! Although I’m not a huge blush person and the bronzer Side is always gone way before the blush lol either way these come in great universal shades and a little goes a long way which is nice since it’s not super cheap but definitely worth the money. I even use the bronzer on my blue eyes sometimes to make them pop.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..

back