BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Patricia M.
Uuuhh totally love this bronzer gives me that nice shine in my face gives it that Greta glamour very long lasting product very true to color
Jessica A.
NARS has the best blushes. I really like this duo because it's convenient. You can use it when traveling. It's my favorite blush and bronzer
Kimberly F.
A staple for your makeup bag! Color is flattering for almost everyone, and goes on smoothly. Great for sensitive skin and looks very natural!
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
I love the blush in the NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo! However I find the Bronzer is a tad too dark for my skin unless its during the summer months.
Camette M.
Richmond, VA
My go to bronzer and blush! The bronzer isnt too orange for my pale skin and the blush is the perfecr shade of pink with an iridecense to it.
Narmeen A.
Macomb , MI
Love this little palette thingy I use the pink blush on my cheeks and the brown shade as a bronzer which gives me sun kissed glow. Amazing
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
One of my favorite beauty products. The bronzer is amazing and not too heavy while the blush is one of my all time favorites. True to color
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
I have used this blush/bronzer duo for years and would not have it any other way! It stays on all day and feels so lightweight on my skin!
Windy W.
Marble Falls, TX
I love everything about NARS, especially this blush/bronzer duo!! The shades are perfect and the pigment is great. The color lasts all day
Rose P.
If you're a beginner and don't know what bronzer or blush to get, this is a must. You get both for a price of one. It's the perfect combo.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back