NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I am so sad that I can not live this great product. Whenever I apply these I can see my pores so clearly. And it feels si powdery as well.
Samantha P.
Santa Ana, CA
I own 2 of the nars duos, and they are my favorite! The bronzers are so blendable and great for contouring. I always have mine in my purse!
Aneta N.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This product adds the perfect color to my skin. It is very pigmented which makes it a long lasting product that lasts me months! I love it
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
This duo is such a great everyday product! the blush and bronzer are a go to in my books. Great pigmentation. and very travel friendly!!
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This duo combines NARS best selling products and the quality of their products is great. Both the blush and bronzer are highly pigmented!
LLuvia B.
This is a 45$ product, but I have to say this is very beautiful. The peachy blush tone and the warm bronzer! Over all I really liked it!
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I love NARS blush and bronzer this is a great way to test out both. I recommend this to anyone it come in different color options as well
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA
This is my go to palate. I am totally obsessed with both the blush and the bronzer. I don't think there is anything that can compare!!!!
Aylin A.
illinois
the powders are super pigmented and bendable. I really love the colors they offer. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Emily F.
Love this combo. Easy to pack and good pigment - pretty tones and easy to use! Love NARS and this matte but shimmery combo is to die for
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..