NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Raquel R.
Love it! NARS amazes me with its choice of colors! This duo goes on skin beautifully! I love it and recommend it! The pigmentation is great!
Jessica M.
Van Nuys, CA
Two products all in one. The bronzer is the perfect shade for a medium skin tone. You can build it up and make it darker. Same for the blush.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
The best of both worlds. This is my favotite shade of Nars blush and I also love the bronzer. Great pigment; easy to blend and long lasting..
Hao G.
Affordable and nice finish!! Gave this as a birthday gift and they loved it! Its handy since its two in one saves space on your make up bag
Rose P.
If you're a beginner and don't know what bronzer or blush to get, this is a must. You get both for a price of one. It's the perfect combo.
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
One of my favorite beauty products. The bronzer is amazing and not too heavy while the blush is one of my all time favorites. True to color
jessica b.
I love this because after I do my make up I take this with me incase I need to touch it up a little bit. This is definitely worth the money
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
For some reason this product feel light on my skin one day and heavy the next...I honestly confused with this product. Maybe it's just me.
Narmeen A.
Love this little palette thingy I use the pink blush on my cheeks and the brown shade as a bronzer which gives me sun kissed glow. Amazing
Gabrielle J.
Durham, NC
I have used this for years and will continue to use it! It works with so many complexions and blends in so naturally. I love this product.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..