NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
I love this duo. The laguna bronzer has a nice warmth, but isn't too orange on pale skin. Just use a little bit of a lighter hand if you're very fair. And needless to say, the blush is a great blush. The gold in it is universally flattering when dusted across your cheeks to give that flush of color.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
How can you go wrong with this duo? The blush is iconic and looks great on almost any skin tone. The bronzer has shimmer but it great for simple contouring. Because of the shimmer i would recommend using a light hand. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Nikki T.
Westminster, CA
This is a very high end product. The blush was a gorgeous shade and I love it, but the brozer didn't do me wonders, it was difficult to blend and I'd rather stick to something else. I'd rather stick to just buying the blush. I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Adam W.
Truly try these out before taking home. I really loveeeee thier blush bronzer duo packs but most people usually ever end up using one. It's so so easy to stop by sephora to try out all the colors on your skin tone because online does not do these gems justice.
Emlyn M.
NARS never fails to deliver. Laguna is a beautiful bronzer but it's a bit light for my skin tone so I tend to reach for other bronzers. The blush is also beautiful, reminds me of a really old blush by Benefit called Bella Bamba which is why I bought it in the first place.
Marisa J.
This is a necessity for every makeup wearer! I bough this on impulse at the register, and I have never regretted it since! The blush is perfect, and I can't leave the house without it. The bronzer is buildable, and it's hard to go overboard (which is good for beginners). Also, I have had this for over a year and I've barely made a dent in it. This is awesome!!!
Sara H.
This was my very first Nars purchase. Two cult favorite products. I've had multiple Laguna bronzers. The blush is beautiful but not my everyday color. Since I used the bronzer I now have to have the entire compact for just the blush which is a little bulky.
Rain K.
One of the best blush/bronzer duo on the market! I never get tired of how beautiful these are! Laguna shade is a bit too orange for my liking, but use it light hand, it will give you a nice healthy and tanned look. When I'm traveling, I use it as an eye palette as well. I've used the ones that are considered dupes of this, but I always come back to this one.
Haylee C.
Very pigmented, and great to use! I love this product!! It lasts and stays on, especially with a beauty setter. It stays true to its color, doesn't fade. Easy to apply and blends very smooth with a blending brush. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
This is THE BEST. The blush is super pigmented and a perfect blend of sparkle and color, you could use it on its own as a highlighter. And the bronzer is a lovely shade thats perfect for contouring. I want to get these in every shade i love them so much. I got a sample vib rouge nars blush and that just got me addicted!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..