BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Suzie M.
N Royalton, OH
This is my favorite blush and bronzer combo. The bronzer has a matte finish and the blush is shimmery and light. Both blend very well and last all day. I would recommend this to all my friends. The color looks great on most skin tones.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I love this bronzer/blush duo. My all time favorite blush is "peaches" from Mac and this is very similar so it worked perfect for me. I have tan yellow skin so it was very nice. I wouldn't recommend if you were pale the colors would be overwhelming due to the face that the bronzer does have a slight red undertone in my opinion.
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Who doesn't love orgasim and laguna duo bronzer? NARS is on the higher $$$ spectrum but every cent is worth a long wearing, pigmented, deep skin friendly blush bronzer. I would recommend this to Snow White to Becca cosmetics deepest shade.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
This is an amazing compact brush/bronzer. Who doesn't love some blush and contour? The color choices are great.
My personal favorite would be the shade orgasm, it's perfect for a darker olive skin complexion. NARS Bronzer Duo
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
Very pigmented! Amazing for travel and the two in one allows for fast accesses when needed. Best for all skin types as the matte finish looked great on all. Bronzer is great if you need a make shift contour at hand at all times. This is the kind of make up you keep in your bag and use in an emergency to become fabulous in two brush strokes
Keeley H.
Good bang for you bucks. I am someone who likes to use different bronzers and blushes so having both in a pan is nice to have. Very pigmented and natural on me. It is shimmery, however still natural. I don't absolutely love the color on me, therefore I wouldn't buy again.
Cayla S.
Washington
This is my go to combo. I have greasy skin, so I'm usually hesitant about anything that sparkles, but this isn't enough to look bad. The colors are pigmented and stay on my skin for 8ish hours! It's also nice that the bronzers are not too orange for me. I have one for the summer months and one for the winter. I would 100% recommend this to a friend and just did last week.
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Like all amazing NARS products, the pigment is unreal with this duo, which means more bang for your buck since a little truly goes a long way.  What's amazing though is both the blush and bronzer have a silky texture to them making them effortless to blend. This duo will keep you looking bronzed and sun kissed all day.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This is such a winner. I love their bush and bronzers so this is great to have in one compact especially for traveling. It is easily blended and build-able. Their formula is top notch and worth their high price I have seen many "dupes" for this and none that I've tried have lived up to this standard.! Recommend for sure.
Kristine s.
I absolutely love NARS. Their blush/bronzer combo is fantastic. Easy to carry on the go. And come in amazing shades. Product is pigmented so a lot of buildup is not needed to achieve your look. This product is well worth the money
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back