BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer C.
Perth Amboy , NJ
I like how it brings the blush and the bronzer together. It comes in handy that it's a two for one. Those are the two powders that I mostly use.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
This was so popular at Nordstrom I have the mini version as well that I carry with me all the time stays on all day with little need to touch up
Nicole S.
Shiloh, IL
The color is a pink but you are still able to get a shimmer in it. This looks fabulous with my skin tone. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either.
Emily J.
Ellensburg, WA
I love that this duo works on with my olive skin tone when I'm super tan in the summer or pale in the winter. You can't go wrong with this combo.
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
When wearing makeup i cant have my face without some bronzer. Makes your face pop especially in summer . I love this because it is not too dark.
Sarah B.
Really good. Really pigmented. A little goes a long way so this stuff will last you a while. This is a good product to splurge on if you want to
María S.
La combinación de las dos es una bomba <3 <3 se aplican fácil y se difuminan muy bien! se acentúan muy bien a tu piel y dejan un muy buen acabado
Nikki U.
Del Rio, TX
Such a good product! Expensive but worth it, formula is nice, pigmentation is nice, a little goes a long way. :) NARS Bronzer Duo
Morgan F.
Portsmouth, VA
I always buy the mini sizes of this! It's my favorite to gift my friends and use for myself! I don't think I have any other blush besides orgasm!
Justine M.
Hoquiam, WA
I really enjoy the blush bronze duo. But I wish that the blush actually was a good shade for colored girls. I thought it was way to pink for me.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..

back