NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Bethany R.
Tacoma , WA
This was so popular at Nordstrom I have the mini version as well that I carry with me all the time stays on all day with little need to touch up
Cristina S.
Jacksonville , Fl
This is a pretty duo. The bronzer give you a non chalky appearance. Good for all skin types. Then the blush to blends perfectly with the bronzer.
Michelle M.
Saratoga, CA
I use these blushes all the time i love them and recommend them the pigment that appears on my checks is great I'll even use sometimes on my eyes
Sarah B.
Really good. Really pigmented. A little goes a long way so this stuff will last you a while. This is a good product to splurge on if you want to
Marie M.
It's nice to have both - bronzer and blush in one compact. I gave a review on this shade, it definitely compliments olive and tanned complexions.
Emily J.
Ellensburg, WA
I love that this duo works on with my olive skin tone when I'm super tan in the summer or pale in the winter. You can't go wrong with this combo.
Daisy Y.
I love this bronzer duo . It gives my skin a glow and colorful natural look which is what I always try to do. I wish it came with a highlighter.
Autumn G.
Jackson, TN
I have the hot sand/laguna duo and I absolutely love it. It's beautiful and blends into the skin well. It would look good on so many skin tones!
Erika C.
I love the fact that it has both and the color of the blush. The fact that is was small enough to fit in my purse without being bulky was a plus.
Anna B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is my favorite blush/bronzer duo. The products are so rich and pigmented. They are so buttery and i love everything about these products.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..