BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Chasity J.
I really love sin. It makes me contour pop. It also adds a really nice glow to the skin (for me) as well. I pair it with the new mac film noir blush
Ijee' R.
Frostburg, MD
I use this every single day and it works so perfectly! The blush is a perfect color and the bronzer is perfect for contour. I definitely recommend it
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH
This is the first high end blush/ bronzer that I've ever used!!! I love it so much!!! It's so creamy and pigmented!!!!!! I would deffff repurchase it
tammy G.
Flint, MI
Excellent for price, bit on the expensive side though does the job well. Matched my skin tone to a tee and love how a little product goes a long way.
Lilly L.
Cumberland, RI
This is awesome if you want to try out 2 of their cult favs in 1 shot! The only issue I have is that like all NARS products this is quite expensive.
Christina T.
Alhambra, CA
I definitely hit pan on the bronzer. It's more on the dark tone side with a hint of shimmer. The blush is pretty bright once you put it on your face.
Stephanie D.
You'd be crazy not to love this great duo. You can slip it in your purse for a mid day touch up at the office or into your travel bag for a vacation!
Marbella M.
Princeton, TX
Love the NARS duo there both very soft don't feel like chalk of have a lot of fall out. Pigment is the best specially if you want a soft pink checks
Mushaffa A.
Oh my goodness, pink blush (cant type the name) and Laguna together is pure magic. They both go so well with my skin tone. I love these two together.
Bethany K.
These are my two favorite NARS products. I absolutely love the bronzer, and the laguna blush is a nice color that doesn't look too pink on the skin.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back