NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
It's so nice having both the bronzer and blush so conveniently together for on the go or packing. I love this duo, plus it matches any skin tone!
Justine M.
Hoquiam, WA
I really enjoy the blush bronze duo. But I wish that the blush actually was a good shade for colored girls. I thought it was way to pink for me.
Christina G.
Louisville, KY
I was not impressed with this product. The colors were not true to life and we're very Vivid almost like clown makeup even blending so many times
Jennifer C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like how it brings the blush and the bronzer together. It comes in handy that it's a two for one. Those are the two powders that I mostly use.
María S.
La combinación de las dos es una bomba <3 <3 se aplican fácil y se difuminan muy bien! se acentúan muy bien a tu piel y dejan un muy buen acabado
Nicole S.
Shiloh, IL
The color is a pink but you are still able to get a shimmer in it. This looks fabulous with my skin tone. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either.
Katelyn G.
I LOVE this duo. It's perfect if I want to do contouring on the go. Also, wonderful to have in my purse to do blush touch ups throughout the day.
Jean M.
Oh my gosh! Combining the two into one package is heavenly. These two are by far my favorite colors and they flatter pretty much all skin tones.
Angela N.
Portland
I have super pale skin and sometimes the Laguna bronzer pulls a little orange on, but the blush is simply perfect for a more sophisticated book!
Nikki U.
Del Rio, TX
Such a good product! Expensive but worth it, formula is nice, pigmentation is nice, a little goes a long way. :) NARS Bronzer Duo
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..