BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lizeth D.
This duo it totally worth buying. You get the two in one and are amazing colors. The pigmentation is just right and looks beautiful when you apply it
Stephanie D.
You'd be crazy not to love this great duo. You can slip it in your purse for a mid day touch up at the office or into your travel bag for a vacation!
Diana Q.
San Jose, CA
I love this duo, The bronzer is so universal for all skin tone and the blush is a favorite of mine. The duo it's so easy to travel with it's my go to
Amanda R.
El Paso, TX
I love that it's a duo cause I use both to give me that nice pop in my cheeks and and a little highligh and we are good. I use just a little bronzer
Maggie C.
Naperville, IL
Love it! The blush can be too much for my fair skin but the bronzer is gorgeous. Gorgeous pigmentation. If it wasn't so pricey I would repurchase it.
Jarymar M.
I like it. Their is a lot of color pay-off in the blush. The broze is more on the medium warm tone. Both give a very natural look, if used correctlg.
Marbella M.
Princeton, TX
Love the NARS duo there both very soft don't feel like chalk of have a lot of fall out. Pigment is the best specially if you want a soft pink checks
Mushaffa A.
Oh my goodness, pink blush (cant type the name) and Laguna together is pure magic. They both go so well with my skin tone. I love these two together.
Ijee' R.
Frostburg, MD
I use this every single day and it works so perfectly! The blush is a perfect color and the bronzer is perfect for contour. I definitely recommend it
Yesenia J.
It was ok it gave me the bronze I wanted but I had to keep putting a lot on my face because to the color didn't want to stay but over all it was good
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..