NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
This is my favorite blush. It lasts so long and goes on so smoothly. I love the color which looks good on almost any complexion. Great quality product.
Lilly S.
Bayonne, NJ
NARS blush and bronzer duo is my def go to duo.. I have tried many bronzers but this never looks muddy or dirty.. and def gives me a nice clean finish
Maggie C.
Naperville, IL
Love it! The blush can be too much for my fair skin but the bronzer is gorgeous. Gorgeous pigmentation. If it wasn't so pricey I would repurchase it.
Brooke S.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't have this anymore because someone has stole it from me and ive yet to get around and go but a new one. but when i did have it i just loved it!
Ijee' R.
Frostburg, MD
I use this every single day and it works so perfectly! The blush is a perfect color and the bronzer is perfect for contour. I definitely recommend it
Lilly L.
Cumberland, RI
This is awesome if you want to try out 2 of their cult favs in 1 shot! The only issue I have is that like all NARS products this is quite expensive.
priyanka v.
I bought the duo and love it.. it is travel friendly and the most perfect pair ever!! it is pricey but worth it..m definitely purchasing it again..
Mushaffa A.
Oh my goodness, pink blush (cant type the name) and Laguna together is pure magic. They both go so well with my skin tone. I love these two together.
tammy G.
Flint, MI
Excellent for price, bit on the expensive side though does the job well. Matched my skin tone to a tee and love how a little product goes a long way.
Yesenia J.
It was ok it gave me the bronze I wanted but I had to keep putting a lot on my face because to the color didn't want to stay but over all it was good
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..