NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Marbella M.
Princeton, TX
Love the NARS duo there both very soft don't feel like chalk of have a lot of fall out. Pigment is the best specially if you want a soft pink checks
Diana Q.
San Jose, CA
I love this duo, The bronzer is so universal for all skin tone and the blush is a favorite of mine. The duo it's so easy to travel with it's my go to
michele d.
Fremont, CA
I really like the bronzer. Goes on smoothly and evenly. The blush is a little to pink/peachy for my skin color, but still an amazing product overall.
Brooke S.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't have this anymore because someone has stole it from me and ive yet to get around and go but a new one. but when i did have it i just loved it!
Lisley M.
El mejor producto que tengo en mi vanity makeup I really love it and my clients too every time i use it in a different client they get crazy about it
Chasity J.
I really love sin. It makes me contour pop. It also adds a really nice glow to the skin (for me) as well. I pair it with the new mac film noir blush
Maggie C.
Naperville, IL
Love it! The blush can be too much for my fair skin but the bronzer is gorgeous. Gorgeous pigmentation. If it wasn't so pricey I would repurchase it.
Tiana H.
Prosper, TX
This duo is a classic, the product is buttery and blends out well, it has just the right undertones and the blush compliments the bronzer beautifully
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I really love this duo. I love the orgasm and the Laguna bronzed. The bronzer is a perfect color for my skin and I for a lot of other skin tones.
Jaclyn A.
All NARS products are great quality! This duo product is particularly great for its convenience, wearability and price. Definitely recommend this!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..