BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
alexis g.
Whitehall, PA
Need in my life I heard so many things about how buttery the product is and the packaging is so easy to put in on your collection because it isn't bulky
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
I have said this manier times that i love NARS !the blush is quiet pink & its. Pretty long lasting . Bronzer is good as well but as usual NARS is pricey
Tatum G.
Gardendale, AL
I love this blush, and the bronzer that comes with it blends amazingly. I've never found another bronzer that looks as seamless and blended as this one.
Cheyann C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love this so much it's a perfect combo!!! Blends nicely very pigmented ! Awesome this looks well on all skin shades as well I sometimes use it as blush !
Megan M.
Durham, NC
This duo is perfect. I have been using it for years. You can go as light or heavy as you would like. I would start out light on the bronzer and build it.
Ginny D.
Seneca, SC
This is a cult favorite. It never does you wrong. Blends seemlesy and works with just about every skin tone. It's a one stop shop for bronzer and blush.
Brit B.
Midland, MI
My absolute favorite! The blush is so highly pigmented and so is the bronzer. They both blend easily and look flawless on the skin. Worth every penny!!!!
Renee A.
My absolute favor duo to have in my travel pack! The blush is absolutely beautiful and the bronzer is everything. This is a must have for any travel kit!
Christina J.
This bronzer is awesome. I like the shades and that they don't make me look orange. They last on my skin even after working all day, I still have a glow.
Amy C.
my fav duo! it lives up to the hype! the colors are beautiful on the face and compliment each other nicely! stays on well and a great duo for travel with
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???