BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Saphira A.
This duo is a brilliant idea, although it is quite pricey. There are other alternatives that are much less in price with close to the same pigmentation.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I love this combo set. You get a nice vacation glow. The bronzer isn’t too matte, it has a little shine and the blush is a perfect shade on any skin tone
Cheyann C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love this so much it's a perfect combo!!! Blends nicely very pigmented ! Awesome this looks well on all skin shades as well I sometimes use it as blush !
Renee A.
My absolute favor duo to have in my travel pack! The blush is absolutely beautiful and the bronzer is everything. This is a must have for any travel kit!
Christina J.
This bronzer is awesome. I like the shades and that they don't make me look orange. They last on my skin even after working all day, I still have a glow.
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
I have said this manier times that i love NARS !the blush is quiet pink & its. Pretty long lasting . Bronzer is good as well but as usual NARS is pricey
Marisa F.
Phoenix, AZ
For some reason the dual set isn't as good as the full size versions in my opinion. Still a good blush and bronzer but if I buy again I'll go full size.
Anita M.
Best blush and bronzer duo. It's 2 in one very compact and the color is amazing. I can apply it with no foundation and it still looks great on the skin
Sarai A.
I didnt like these colors. It is too much, even if placed lightly. I prefer to build, this product was a little hard to do. I like their knew products
Me gustaria probar este producto se ve genial, pienso que para contorner tiene que ser fantastico y el tono ahora para verano tiene que quedar muy bien
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora