NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Barbie S.
I love this Nars Duo. It has great pigmentm i usually whirl my brush on both of the shades at the same time. And it gives me a great look on the cheek.
Anita M.
Best blush and bronzer duo. It's 2 in one very compact and the color is amazing. I can apply it with no foundation and it still looks great on the skin
Acheya T.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this product! This duo is perfect for my skin and the bronzer isn't too dark for me. The blush is beautiful and it doesn't give me clown cheeks.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
This is my favorite blush. It lasts so long and goes on so smoothly. I love the color which looks good on almost any complexion. Great quality product.
Alexis P.
I love the NARS bronzer/blush combo! The shades are beautiful and the hint of shimmer adds just the right amount of glamour to my everyday makeup look.
Me gustaria probar este producto se ve genial, pienso que para contorner tiene que ser fantastico y el tono ahora para verano tiene que quedar muy bien
Gabriela  R.
Yakima, WA
These two are my favorite NARS product ! So happy they come together lol Laguna is what I use every day , I have a full size as well , hitting pan 😊😊😊
Julissa J.
I like this bronzer but I wish it didn't have a shimmer finish. You can notice the shimmer before applying. So if you like shimmer then I do recommend
Anne Marie B.
You can't go wrong with this blush/bronzer that can be used year long. It's highly pigmented & lasts very long. The color payoff is worth the splurge.
Molly M.
It's super convenient to have your blush and bronzer in one place at the same time! Definitely long lasting but I don't really like color of the blush.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..