NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
I wanted to love this product, whats not to right? But these colors just werent complimentary on my skin tones, and certainly not together. I found myself almost running out of bronzer and barely using the blush - I think next time I would purchase just the bronzer.
Marissa Christine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone raves about NARS blush/bronzer duo and for a good reason! On my skin, the bronzer looks so natural. It's a definite go to. The hype in the beauty community for this product is well deserved. It doesn't make you look muddy but gives you a nice sunkissed look!
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
Nars is such a good brand especially when it comes to blushes. This little duo is good for a travel kit or someone whose constantly on the move. I would recommend going into a Ulta or Sephor to find the best matching blush and bronzer to you skin tone before you buy
Audra B.
Lynchburg, Va
NARS is hands down one of the best brands to get bronzer and blush from. This is a highly pigmented product. They are both very build-able. This product works well on on skin types, and skin colors. I would for sure buy this again! And, you get two products in one!
Gabby A.
Gainesville, FL
This blush is amazing! I love to carry this around in my purse for a quick touch up on my face. The blush adds a little flush finish, and it's not too pigmented. This bronzer is great for lighter shades, and you can even use it as a soft contour. It's a little pricy, but it's worth the value for what you get!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I've been using these two for YEARS!!! And I love them! They are very pigmented and they go sooo smooth on your skin! The money is so worth it !!! I swear you'll love them as well! It gives your skin a nice bronzing shimmering look that you'll love for those summer days !
Allison B.
Love this duo. Laguna bronzer is my favorite to wear everyday. It's long lasting and the perfect shade where it's not too warm and orange and not to cool and muddy. It applies true to color as does Orgasm. They last all day and add a beautiful flush to the skin.
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
I love this duo. The laguna bronzer has a nice warmth, but isn't too orange on pale skin. Just use a little bit of a lighter hand if you're very fair. And needless to say, the blush is a great blush. The gold in it is universally flattering when dusted across your cheeks to give that flush of color.
Adriana H.
Norwalk , CT
Absolutely love the color of this blush. I think it's the only one that looks good on ANY complexion!! It's easy to blend, but it doesn't last too long. I usually have to do a little touch up mid-afternoon. I'd buy it again just because the color is really nice.
Tania V.
Mesquite, TX
I love using this blush and bronzer. Goes perfect on any skin color. Very easy to blend and long lasting. Makes your skin look beautiful and natural. What I love about it is that it is true in color and does not cause me to break out like other blushes and bronzers. And it makes me get that natural glowing look when I apply even just a little. Definitely recommend this.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..