BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Qi Z.
Waltham, MA
LOVE THIS COMBO! Easy to carry around and has both of the essential things for touching up. I have the one with an orangy pink colored blush and a light tone bronzer. Good to enhance features of the face but not the best for contouring every part of the face
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
This NARS bronzer was the first bronzer i ever used and i loved it. Its very build-able and long lasting. It wont look muddy if u know how to apply it. If you dont then it will. I would buy again. Every since i discovered this NARS duo , ive been using it.
Katrina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
NARS products simply have the best formulations for product on the face. They are finely milled powders that almost feel like cream product and products like this duo is something that is well worth the money and would definitely buy again!
Christine G.
This is a daily product for me. I absolutely love the shimmers in this blush. There is definitely a reason why this blush is their number one seller. The bronzer, Laguna, has barely any shimmer at all and is perfect for everyday contouring.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I really love Lagunq bronzer, I mean, who doesn't? It's the perfect shade to bronze with. The price is a bit up there but it is a really pretty color.
However, call me crazy, I'm not the biggest fan of or*asm blush. I know everybody loves it, but I just don't see what the hype is about. I would prefer NARS Madly over it any day.
ayesheh n.
Glastonbury, CT
These are a miss for me. I love nars blushes and bronzers, however I tend to find that the quality is different in their duos. They are much more inconsistent than their single items. With a little work, it's easier to get products out, however I would prefer to buy the products individually vs in the duo as they are not as good quality.
Courtney S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like the the blush/bronzer duo. The colors complement each other nicely. The laguna bronzer looks like it has shimmer but it doesn't come off that way on the skin. The bronzer can lean a little orange on my fair skin if I go heavy handed on the application. The blush is a beautiful, classic blush from NARS. It gives the skin a nice, fresh glow.
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
I love this blush and bronzer duo! They're both so pigmented and super pretty! This blush is the prettiest blush for spring time! And the bronzer is perfect for any skin tone. It's compact and perfect to take on a trip! I definitely recommend it!
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
I love how the pigment of the duo I like the bronzer how it makes my skin look amazing it is the perfect shade and the formula feels very expensive the blush is a great it complements my skin perfectly it think this is a great product considering that each of the blush and the bronzer are quite expensive and you get two in one
Courtney Z.
goodyear, arizona
So great this bronzer is a great color for light to medium skin tones. Not muddy of ashy is is exactly what I love, gives some color to the skin and life back after foundation. The blush is so beautiful compliments this bronzer so well.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..