NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
amber n.
Warren, MI
These colors are very pigmented. The brown is a little too orangish on my skin tone. But nevertheless, a great, beautiful, and elegant looking product.
Shannan P.
I know people love his but I wasn’t thrilled. The bronzer made me look muddy and the blush was just okay. It’s an okay product but I won’t repurchase.
Me gustaria probar este producto se ve genial, pienso que para contorner tiene que ser fantastico y el tono ahora para verano tiene que quedar muy bien
This 2 in 1 compact set is so great! You have a blush and bronzer in one! And it's small so it's perfect to just have in your bag! Also blends so well!
caitlin f.
I love NARS because the bronze isn't orange it's super natural looking . The blush gives me just enough color on my cheeks without looking in natural.
Paige H.
I use blush every morning, but I don't use any sort of bronzer. I am pleased with the orgasm blush, I am looking forward to trying the Laguna bronzer!
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
This is my favorite blush. It lasts so long and goes on so smoothly. I love the color which looks good on almost any complexion. Great quality product.
Anita M.
Best blush and bronzer duo. It's 2 in one very compact and the color is amazing. I can apply it with no foundation and it still looks great on the skin
Jessica Q.
Love this product. again you can only get this from nars or from sephora not the drug store!. very high end, so pigmented, laguna is my go to bronzer.
Julissa J.
I like this bronzer but I wish it didn't have a shimmer finish. You can notice the shimmer before applying. So if you like shimmer then I do recommend
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..