BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mayte L.
Very pricey but well worth the money. This product will last you a long time so if your effy about spending too much in the long run it pays itself off.
Laurie P.
Basking ridge , NJ
Terrific product- really works well on all skin types and colors. Bronze is not overwhelming and I love to use it when I'm adding that touch of sun look.
Kassandra P.
Germantown, MD
I love this duo ! I love using this dark bronzer to contour my face ! The color payoff is great and the formula doesnt break me out. Bronzer is a must !
Tatum G.
Gardendale, AL
I love this blush, and the bronzer that comes with it blends amazingly. I've never found another bronzer that looks as seamless and blended as this one.
amrita s.
Fishkill, NY
One of my favorite duos. This combo honestly will be flattering on almost all skin tones. You look flushed and bronzed. Skin looks beautiful and healthy.
Amy C.
my fav duo! it lives up to the hype! the colors are beautiful on the face and compliment each other nicely! stays on well and a great duo for travel with
Larissa W.
Whitsett, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am fairly pale in skin color and this blush/bronze duo look great on me. I will be purchasing the full size versions of both separately
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this duo from NARS it has to be my favorite blush and bronzer. Really pigmented and easy to blend out. Does not fade off and it is pretty buildable.
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
This NARS is simply amazing I love all their products! This duo is just so perfect, I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend it
Megan M.
Durham, NC
This duo is perfect. I have been using it for years. You can go as light or heavy as you would like. I would start out light on the bronzer and build it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back