NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I have said this manier times that i love NARS !the blush is quiet pink & its. Pretty long lasting . Bronzer is good as well but as usual NARS is pricey
Kassandra P.
Germantown, MD
I love this duo ! I love using this dark bronzer to contour my face ! The color payoff is great and the formula doesnt break me out. Bronzer is a must !
Iasmin Q.
Adorei esse bronzer e o blush tbm, formam uma dupla fantástica. O bronzer tem um fundo glonw que fica muito bonito na pele e o blush é bem pigmentado.
Alexis P.
I love the NARS bronzer/blush combo! The shades are beautiful and the hint of shimmer adds just the right amount of glamour to my everyday makeup look.
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
I love this duo. Great pigments and colors. I love the intensity of the shades and how long lasting they are. A little goes a long way which is great.
Acheya T.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this product! This duo is perfect for my skin and the bronzer isn't too dark for me. The blush is beautiful and it doesn't give me clown cheeks.
Morgan B.
Cresson, TX
Love the blending factor. It's the perfect shade and not too shimmery. Very natural looking, which I love. I would only suggest using a blending brush.
Jessica P.
This duo is so great because you have your blush and bronzer together. Both of these product are to easy to work with they are blendable and pigmented.
amber n.
Warren, MI
These colors are very pigmented. The brown is a little too orangish on my skin tone. But nevertheless, a great, beautiful, and elegant looking product.
Barbie S.
I love this Nars Duo. It has great pigmentm i usually whirl my brush on both of the shades at the same time. And it gives me a great look on the cheek.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..