BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Soli R.
Monrovia , CA
There is no other blush that can top NARS Orgasm! Nor will there ever be a bronzer that can give my skin depth and glow like Laguna. Match made in heaven!
Elle G.
Los Angeles
I wanted to try this because I love everything NARS and so far I am loving it. The blush and the bronzer are a perfect color. I use the bronzer to contour.
Amanda H.
Norcross, GA
My favorite on the go makeup product! I love this because of how bronze the contour makes me look and it gives a great color to my cheeks, using the blush.
Krystal L.
I love the shades available. Easy to match skin tones and blend beautifully on the ski . Love their products and would definitely recommend trying it out.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love the 2 shades that come with this, I use the darker one first and then I blend it out with a lighter shade. It blends amazingly! Well worth that coin
Kassidy B.
Tyler, TX
Absolutely Love Love Love the shade of blush and bronzer this comes with. I have never used a bronzer before but i have used the blush and it is wonderful!
Jessica M.
Phoenix
Love the bronzer, but the blush doesn't really do anything for me. The bronzer is a little tough to blend out, but leaves you looking naturally sunkissed.
Haleigh S.
i got this to try it out, and i love love love the bronzer, it's not harsh at all and also very easy to blend! it lasts me all day, very good at contouring
Jennifer B.
Northridge, CA
Great for cool and warm tones both blushes and bronzers are pigmented and can be built up or very subtle either way great for on the go in your make up bag
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Absolutely love this duo. The blush is the perfect tone for my fair skin. The bronzer is not too orange, and it's easy to blend. Perfect for everyday use!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora