NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Megan M.
Durham, NC
This duo is perfect. I have been using it for years. You can go as light or heavy as you would like. I would start out light on the bronzer and build it.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Always my favorite NARS duo! The perfect blush and bronzer for my fair skin. Amazing pigment with a long lasting color. Slightly expensive but worth it.
Christina J.
This bronzer is awesome. I like the shades and that they don't make me look orange. They last on my skin even after working all day, I still have a glow.
Mayte L.
Very pricey but well worth the money. This product will last you a long time so if your effy about spending too much in the long run it pays itself off.
Ginny D.
This is a cult favorite. It never does you wrong. Blends seemlesy and works with just about every skin tone. It's a one stop shop for bronzer and blush.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I love this bronzers, it really is a favorite for me. It can be used for dramatic looks or very lightly just as a simple bronzer and blush. Love ittttt.
Kassandra P.
Germantown, MD
I love this duo ! I love using this dark bronzer to contour my face ! The color payoff is great and the formula doesnt break me out. Bronzer is a must !
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I have said this manier times that i love NARS !the blush is quiet pink & its. Pretty long lasting . Bronzer is good as well but as usual NARS is pricey
Brit R.
Midland, MI
My absolute favorite! The blush is so highly pigmented and so is the bronzer. They both blend easily and look flawless on the skin. Worth every penny!!!!
Iasmin Q.
Adorei esse bronzer e o blush tbm, formam uma dupla fantástica. O bronzer tem um fundo glonw que fica muito bonito na pele e o blush é bem pigmentado.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..