BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Kelly M.
Great Falls, MT
I have the mini travel sized.. and I've been using them daily. Perfect size for in your purse for touch ups.. and prettiest colors and great buildible pigment
Cameron C.
Sevierville, TN
I really love this product. It gives a nice peachy look to the Apple of your cheeks, and comes with a nice bronze you can use to contour! It's an awesome duo!
Paola R.
Allentown, PA
Perfect for having both side by side. Perfect shade for my skin color of bronzer and blush. It's not to pink and not to brown which contours my face perfectly
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
Absolutely my favorite. I take it when I travel every time and it's so compact and the colors are perfect, so I can match it with any makeup look I'm going for
Idalis F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This bronzer works for tanned skin. On cooler toned skin it tends to look more orange!

The blush is not pigmented at all ( so I wouldn't buy it for the blush)
Awilda C.
A really good Brand and this Dual Blush/Bronzer specifically is amazing, it last all day and you don't have to take a lot.. not so expensive, I recommend it!!
ALESSANDRA R.
Tucson, AZ
Works great, the color is just perfect and the texture of it amazing me every time, I love so much makeup but this on has to definitely be a favorite of mine.
This is the perfect blush/bronzer combo! I have medium skin tone, but I've never met someone whose skin didn't look good, using this. It stays on all day too!
Stephanie S.
Channelview, TX
It's really good because it's 2 in 1 and I love it so much. I personally haven't bought one in so long and I really want it a lot now but I'm always so busy.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
This is one of those products that are a must-have for any makeup fan. It's a classic duo that works for a lot of different skin tones. I'm definitely a fan!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora