NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Narcisse G.
The Org--- blush and Laguna bronzer are the best duo ever! I don't even need to contour anymore with these two together, and it saves space on my makeup bag!
Soli R.
Monrovia , CA
There is no other blush that can top NARS Orgasm! Nor will there ever be a bronzer that can give my skin depth and glow like Laguna. Match made in heaven!
Krystal L.
I love the shades available. Easy to match skin tones and blend beautifully on the ski . Love their products and would definitely recommend trying it out.
Jessica M.
Phoenix
Love the bronzer, but the blush doesn't really do anything for me. The bronzer is a little tough to blend out, but leaves you looking naturally sunkissed.
Maisey A.
A great duo for a summer glow! There are gold sparkles and I really prefer matte, so I don't use it often. But when I do I'm always happy with the results.
Haleigh S.
i got this to try it out, and i love love love the bronzer, it's not harsh at all and also very easy to blend! it lasts me all day, very good at contouring
Kassidy B.
Tyler, TX
Absolutely Love Love Love the shade of blush and bronzer this comes with. I have never used a bronzer before but i have used the blush and it is wonderful!
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
NARS blush has been my go to favorite! I've gotten the duo the last couple times from Sephora. #orgasm #laguna < awesome duo for medium to fair skin tones!
Unyque C.
I love the blush, perfect peach/coral shade that looks great on every skin tone. The bronzer looks great as a Bronzer.. not for contouring. Both pigmented.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
It is worth the money buying the duo instead of each product separately. I can take this when I travel and not have to worry admit packing separate items.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..