NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kelly M.
Great Falls, MT
I have the mini travel sized.. and I've been using them daily. Perfect size for in your purse for touch ups.. and prettiest colors and great buildible pigment
This is the perfect blush/bronzer combo! I have medium skin tone, but I've never met someone whose skin didn't look good, using this. It stays on all day too!
Idalis F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This bronzer works for tanned skin. On cooler toned skin it tends to look more orange!

The blush is not pigmented at all ( so I wouldn't buy it for the blush)
Lucy S.
West Chester, OH
Everyone should own this blush! This is the blush that all drug store brands try to dupe. This blush last all day long and I love that it comes with a bronzer.
Kristilyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolute favorite!! Even though it is expensive it is so worth it. It leaves your face looking so smooth and sunkissed! After one use you'll never go back
Anthony P.
Coral Springs, FL
Bronzer was too dark and warm for my skin tone I usually enjoy a more cool neutral for my contour but the blush is one of my favorite blushes on the market!
Giovanna/Jasmin/Sara/Amanda T.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Although pricey, the pigmentation and consistency of this product is amazing. NARS is definitely a go to brand when it comes to blushes and bronzers for me.
Lauren H.
Mc Graw, NY
This is a great combo, it's not to heavy and they match each other perfectly. I wear this product almost every day. It's pretty pricey but worth every penny.
Melissa V.
I really loved this duo bronzer blush palette. I've been trying to restock on it because I've ran out but the shade I want is never in when I go to buy more.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
This is one of those products that are a must-have for any makeup fan. It's a classic duo that works for a lot of different skin tones. I'm definitely a fan!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..