NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Daisy T.
I started using this bronzer and blush duo when I first started using makeup in my teens! I still use this product today which can tell you what a great product this is. I do prefer to buy the blush and bronzer shade separately because I use up the bronzer fairly quickly.
Kristine H.
I tried this in Sephora not too long ago, and I have to say, it lives up to the hype. The bronzer works on fair skin as well as darker shades and somehow, the blush isn't too pink that it looks ridiculous. I love the colors as well as how they blend. Highly recommend.
Wanida K.
I have the Laguna/Orgasm duo because that was all the hype back then when the first released those two shades and that's what made me buy it. The blush is just a nice luminous pink shade nothing spectacular that would blow your socks off and the laguna bronzer honestly I've tried better. It is nice that you get to try out two products in one, but I would recommend something else.
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to travel I brought it as sephora, it is true to color and very pigment but what I love about this is that it look good on any skin tone I used this on my mom and she has a more olive skin tone and it looks just as good, I used this as part of my every day makeup and I use the bronzer to contour the face while the blush has some sheen enough to even skip on highlight
Jennifer B.
The very first bronzer I bought many years ago was NARS, I fell so much in love that I tried the blush soon after, and they became the only brand that I buy. I use the duo until there is nothing but specks of dust left. It has such a beautiful shimmer, and seems to look great on every skin tone. I'm very pale, my mom has olive color skin and it looks great on both of us. I've recommended it to so many friends and now we're all addicted. So fab!
Maddy D.
I was really excited to get this product to try both bronzer and blush! The blush is honestly one of my favorites and looks really amazing on my skin. For the bronzer I did not love it. It wasn't awful but there wasn't much pigment which I was surprised. I haven't really picked up the Nars duo for the bronzer more for the blush. So bravo for the blush not so much for the bronzer
Chantel N.
I love this combination of bronzer and blush. They pair really nice together and are both extremely build-able formulas. They last all day long, and night if you use a setting powder. Easy to apply and a nice amount of product for the price! I would definitely recommend this, especially to anyone who likes their cult favorite Blush!
Audra B.
Lynchburg, Va
NARS is hands down one of the best brands to get bronzer and blush from. This is a highly pigmented product. They are both very build-able. This product works well on on skin types, and skin colors. I would for sure buy this again! And, you get two products in one!
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
This blush/bronzer duo is my forever go-to for a nice wash of color during the summer. Both are so easy to blend and complement each other nicely. Be careful with the bronzer, a little goes a long way. Some say it's not good for contouring because Laguna has some gold flakes in it, but it's worked for me in a pinch. Can't wait for summer so I can start using this again!
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
I wanted to love this product, whats not to right? But these colors just werent complimentary on my skin tones, and certainly not together. I found myself almost running out of bronzer and barely using the blush - I think next time I would purchase just the bronzer.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..