NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Sara H.
This was my very first Nars purchase. Two cult favorite products. I've had multiple Laguna bronzers. The blush is beautiful but not my everyday color. Since I used the bronzer I now have to have the entire compact for just the blush which is a little bulky.
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
This is THE BEST. The blush is super pigmented and a perfect blend of sparkle and color, you could use it on its own as a highlighter. And the bronzer is a lovely shade thats perfect for contouring. I want to get these in every shade i love them so much. I got a sample vib rouge nars blush and that just got me addicted!
Julie D.
New York
I love or-gasm and I love laguna, but these pans are just too small for my brushes. Splurge and get the bigger option after you're through with these if you can. They both look so beautiful on the skin and I love that you have to work on building it up, giving novice users an easier time of getting the right look. The blush has a built in highlight, so that's nice. Laguna can be worn on its own, it's a beautiful bronzer.
Debbie C.
This has to be my favorite the fact that you get their vast selling wash included is a bonus it's such a good combination it looks amazing so natural great pigment very long lasting easy to blend nice and soft and buttery
Geraldine T.
My all time favorite blush/bronzer duo. These two colors look so amazing together. I this is the duo I use when I am wanting to go out and look glamorous. The blush has just the right amount of shimmer to it. The bronzer is not too dark and not too light. Like I said, an amazing duo that go so well together. And it stays on ALL night even after a hot day!
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
Ive repurchased this product a good 100 times probably. I love any NARS powder bronzer/contour or blush. It blends perfectly and evenly on the skin not leaving blotchy areas like some other brands. It has an awesome finish that stays on the whole night!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
The perfect little weapon a girl can have ! This orgasim blush is so universal and beautiful I can never forget how sexy I feel when I put it on ! The lacuna bronzer is the perfect cool , but yet still warm bronzer on the market . I love this duo especially when on the run .
Kaela W.
Raleigh, NC
For the price, the product quality is okay. I would strongly recommend the e.l.f. dupes. It's a better quality blush and bronzer for much cheaper. The NARS blushes just seem to be mostly glitter with very little of the actual blush pigment in them.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
Honestly nars is too good of a brand. I (being as pale as i am) have trouble with bronzers looking so orange on my skin, but nars does not oxidize orange on my skin and wow it was the best choice, and the blush is so pigmented!!! Would deff buy again
Eve P.
Cordova, TN
This blush bronzer duo compact is super cute and very pigmented it only takes a little to make a natural and beautiful look. It's easy to blend and you can build up to make the dramatic look you want. My friend recommended this to me and I loved it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..