BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Qi Z.
Quincy, MA
LOVE THIS COMBO! Easy to carry around and has both of the essential things for touching up. I have the one with an orangy pink colored blush and a light tone bronzer. Good to enhance features of the face but not the best for contouring every part of the face
Katrina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
NARS products simply have the best formulations for product on the face. They are finely milled powders that almost feel like cream product and products like this duo is something that is well worth the money and would definitely buy again!
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
This NARS bronzer was the first bronzer i ever used and i loved it. Its very build-able and long lasting. It wont look muddy if u know how to apply it. If you dont then it will. I would buy again. Every since i discovered this NARS duo , ive been using it.
ayesheh n.
Glastonbury, CT
These are a miss for me. I love nars blushes and bronzers, however I tend to find that the quality is different in their duos. They are much more inconsistent than their single items. With a little work, it's easier to get products out, however I would prefer to buy the products individually vs in the duo as they are not as good quality.
Courtney S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like the the blush/bronzer duo. The colors complement each other nicely. The laguna bronzer looks like it has shimmer but it doesn't come off that way on the skin. The bronzer can lean a little orange on my fair skin if I go heavy handed on the application. The blush is a beautiful, classic blush from NARS. It gives the skin a nice, fresh glow.
jakie R.
Houston , TX
I love how the pigment of the duo I like the bronzer how it makes my skin look amazing it is the perfect shade and the formula feels very expensive the blush is a great it complements my skin perfectly it think this is a great product considering that each of the blush and the bronzer are quite expensive and you get two in one
Courtney Z.
Goodyear, AZ
So great this bronzer is a great color for light to medium skin tones. Not muddy of ashy is is exactly what I love, gives some color to the skin and life back after foundation. The blush is so beautiful compliments this bronzer so well.
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
I've been using this blush and bronzer combo for maybe 2 years now. It works nicely. It has nice packaging and the color is perfect for my skin tone. I feel like it last most of the day. My son recently found it and dropped it on the ground. I tried out a few different ones to replace it but in the end none compared to the NARS set.
Andrea A.
Channel summer’s sultry glow. Three limited-edition palettes pair the coveted, all-season Laguna Bronzer with an iconic NARS blush for a radiant flush. Ranging in shades from shimmering iridescent pink to deep golden brown, these complementary pairings deliver summer's quintessential radiance with ease and convenience anytime of year.
Veronica M.
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone. This gives my cheeks a beautiful color and truly makes the look pop with color! I have countless friends who have different skin tones and have been using both the bronzer and the blush for years and it flatters their ranging skin tones. Nars hit the mark on this product duo and it is worth every penny to buy!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora