NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
This is the perfect blush/bronzer combo! I have medium skin tone, but I've never met someone whose skin didn't look good, using this. It stays on all day too!
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Love this duo!!! Very small so it makes an awesome travel size. I did run out very quickly because i used it so much. Great purchase. Not matte. Very shimmery.
Lucy S.
West Chester, OH
Everyone should own this blush! This is the blush that all drug store brands try to dupe. This blush last all day long and I love that it comes with a bronzer.
Cameron C.
Sevierville, TN
I really love this product. It gives a nice peachy look to the Apple of your cheeks, and comes with a nice bronze you can use to contour! It's an awesome duo!
Faith B.
I LOVE this duo. I love the blush, it's not to dark, bright. It's subtle but gorgeous. And the bronzer is just, oh my gosh, I love it. It blends out perfectly.
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
Absolutely my favorite. I take it when I travel every time and it's so compact and the colors are perfect, so I can match it with any makeup look I'm going for
Michaela F.
Bethlehem, PA
I Love having my bronzer and blush in one palette. Makes it so much easier to apply and adjust the look. They compliment each other well and are long lasting.
April D.
Immokalee, FL
I love love this DUO because when I travel it travels! Since I don't blush as much I like to use this because I know I can use very little but have my BRONZER.
Katrina S.
Tucson, AZ
Probably one of my favorites! Both long lasting and very pigmented so a little goes a long way. All the colors vary from bold to natural and look beautiful on.
Mackenzie B.
Crawfordsville, IN
So good! Funding the words to describe how great these products are is hard but let me just say this, Bars I applaud you! You seriously make the BEST products!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..