BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Daisy V.
El Paso, TX
I'm a little new to NARS products but this blush/bronzer duo is amazing! I love both colors alone but love them even more together. Stays on all day and looks great.
Maria K.
Abington, MA
Love this product!! I would recommend this to anyone. It works great and fits my skin tone! I will continue using this product and I will continue recommending it to all my friend and family!
Suzanne H.
Carmel, IN
My most go to blush and bronzer. Love the convenience of both in the same pallet. The bronzer color is nice and natural looking and the blush gives that pop of color.
Maiara G.
I LOVE SO MUCH THIS PRODUCT, IS REALLY GOOD, I USED THIS FOR A LOOOONG TIME, AND I NEVER CHANGE, BECAUSE IS REALLY GOOD, THE COLOR, FIXATION AND EVERITHYNG ABOUT THAT.
angy m.
Blush and bronzer en un mismo paquete. Es compacto para llevarlo en el bolso todos los dias. Sus colores son preciosos. Con grandes pigmentos. Una marca con productos de belleza grandiosos...
Nicole L.
This is my favorite bronzer blush duo. I think it stays true to color and applies very well. It lasts me all day and has a great color. I would recommend for tanner skin because it gives a nice glow. I would purchase again.
Erin E.
I love this duo! It's perfect for contouring cheek bones for daytime but can easily be darkened for contouring for a night outing. I would highly recommend this duo!
Nicole P.
Trumbull
Such a classic! The pigmentation is beautiful on both of them and the colors are such good tones, especially for paler to medium skin. The only downside is the price
Amy M.
Smithfield, PA
Fan favorite! I had to try it. I loved the shade of the blush. Slight shimmer. The bronzer was too dark for me, so I'd probably stick with just the blush next time.
Julia R.
San Anselmo, CA
These two pair perfectly together. The shimmer looks more dewy and natural than many other formulas, which come across as chunky and glittery. Also very blend able.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora