NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Shannon G.
Hideaway Hls, OH
Love the duo the perfect shades and gives you sick a high end look that everyone dreams of the product formula is amazing it blends well into the skin and has a very nice finish!
novia s.
Columbus, OH
I recommend this product to anyone who wants their cheekbones looking structured and to have a little rosy tint on their cheeks. Also this product does not irritate skin.
China L.
Edwardsville, IL
This duo is amazing! NARS products all around are great. This product without a doubt is recommended. Quality is amazing, hey, always remember you get why you pay for.
Danya C.
Beautiful color blush and added bronzer is a plus!! Great duo! available in a mini size to try it out. I loved it so much that I bought a full-sized version :).
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Nars and this duo is one of my favorite! The blush is highly pigmented and the bronzer with it just goes perfect with the finish look. It's a little pricey but worth the money.
Ivette R.
Anasco, PR
This product is a cult classic because it works. It's a beautiful universal shade that warms up the skin without being heavy or streaky. I'd buy this over and over.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this blush and bronzer I use it every day this is so perfect for me specially cause I do my makeup fast ok the mourning so this helps me broke and put on blush at the same time
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Casino is a "dark brown with golden shimmer." It's a medium-dark brown with warm, orange undertones and a golden, pearly sheen.
It had decent to good pigmentation with a slightly firm texture, but it blended well on the skin and lasted for seven hours on me.
Hildret A.
EXELENTE PRODUCTO ........... es rubor mas bronceador una picmentacion exelente Ni se diga la textura esta marca de verdad sabe lo que hace este es un duo dinamico pero seria aun mas perfecto si incluyera un iluminador para ser el trip increible
Joselin V.
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..