BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kimmie P.
I love this little palette because it's two in one. I can travel with this because I can bronze and blush. I love the bronzer because it's not to heavy on the face.
Jennifer L.
I love this palette because you have the blush and the runs are. The only thing is I wish they had bronzor in a little lighter shade. This one is a little too dark for my skin tone
Anya O.
This is a beautiful blush and bronzer. It does have the slightest sheen which I love. I can't only use it when I self tan which isn't often that's my only drawback
Whitney W.
Glen Allen, VA
NARS blush and bronzer have the perfect amount of pigment. They apply with ease and allow for blending. You can build for more color but allow for a more natural look for makeup. Would definitely buy again.
Anna F.
Atlanta, GA
This duo is amazing, as always Nars delivers with this product. The laguna bronzer is my favorite of the two. Its great for bronzing your face and darkening a off shade foundation or for awesome contouring.
Madison K.
NARS duo is so amazing! I love how they put the bronzer and the blush in the same palette! The shimmer is is radiant but can but controlled by the user! I think it is easy to blend and can we used as wanted!
Jac I.
Love this blush/bronzer combo! Perfect for traveling and keeping in your purse when you're on the go. This is one of the few products I will use until empty and then repurchase.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Orgasm blush is the greatest blush in the world. It leaves you with a healthy glow, and the color is fantastic on all kinds of different skin types. It is, however, extremely pigmented, so apply carefully lest you end up looking like a clown!
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
This is an amazing combination of colors. They complement eachother perfectly. Both of these products are amazing on their own and so together they make a great pair.
Blissful B.
Lincoln Park, NJ
These are so incredibly pigmented, its amazing! I like that these are together in a compact, because it makes it easier for travel. I have barely sensitive skin, but these did not make my skin break out!! Great Prouduct.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..