BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Kelsey S.
Boyertown, PA
This is a staple in my makeup collection. The color combination is beautiful and works on me all year round. I get fairly tan in the summer and pale in the winter and it translates nicely to my varying skin tone. Love the packaging, classic and durable.
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love to have this in my travel makeup bag. You get the best of both worlds with this. The blush is such a pretty color and the bronzer works well on my skin tone.
brianna m.
I love this duo of bronzer and blush because its portable so you won't have to carry a blush and bronzer taking up more space then needed and there vary pigmented
Alissa B.
I love these shades. They are very complimentary to my olive skin tone. I use this duo daily and it lasts me quite a while. Blends nicely and evenly into the skin for a flawless look.
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
Nars is a little pricey but worth it. I have this for blush and counter itsgreat. find me on youtube under -fearless femme and see all my wonderful videos on this product and more
Paulina S.
Staten Island, NY
I found this when I was already in line at Sephora a while ago. I love both the blush and bronzer. I think this duo is a great idea for somebody who's just starting out with makeup.
Christal M.
Cottondale, AL
This duo is life! It is so good! It's hard to find a bronzer for my fair skin, but this works really well. The only downside is the packaging is a little cramped
Kayla M.
Bedford, TX
This product is the best of both worlds! They pair the perfect shade of blush with the bronzer which makes for a great pop of color on your cheek. Super easy to blend out!
Jennifer L.
My favorite! I dont use the blush as much but the bronzer is my go to! Love the way it wears and applys it is good for bronzing and it blends easily on the skin, i would recommend.
Hanna D.
Rego Park, NY
Classic cult favorite!!! Definitely a go to blonzer and blush that works for most people, always looks great, and adds that beautiful dimension to your skin, you cannot go wrong with this choice!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora