BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Jamie G.
Cleveland Heights
I purchased this bronzer about 3 months ago and it is now apart of my daily makeup regimen. I absolutely love the orgasm blush. You can also use it as a highlighter.
jo w.
katy, TX
I love it.. Nars Casino is one of my favorite bronzers.. And Orgasm blush is a beautiful - peachy glowy blush--- which would look good on an almost skin color..
member-6400518f7
Sand Springs, OK
This bronzer and blush duo is to die for! I hate having two separate palettes for these. So it's helpful and handy for them both to come in the same palette. I love these colors as well.
Marlia S.
Temple Hills, MD
I love this product I use the bronzer on it's own sometimes and also to set my cream contour and it's great and I used the blush a few times it is good too I'm not much of a blush person.
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
Personal fave ! I love to use this laguna shade to help sculpt my face when i don't feel like doing any drastic contouring and the blus on the side makes my daily routine much easier as well
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Love it! The bronzer is my fave. Gives beautiful warmth to the skin :) And the blush is perfect year round. You can't go wrong, and the packaging is so sleek and awesome
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
E.L.F. Cosmetics has an awesome dupe for this. I like NARS, but I don't know why people go crazy over this duo. I've found better pigmented bronzers at the drugstore.
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
It's nice, it's ok. Elf makes a nice dupe if you can find the version without the glitter. Nars never impressed me. I see it as overpriced (except for the concealer)
Hannah W.
Creswell, OR
I LIVE FOR THIS DUO. The blush will compliment any skin tone/color and the bronzer is perfect for light to medium skin. They are very buttery and apply well with fingers or any brushes.
Haley D.
Indianapolis, IN
I dont normally use a blush but this bronzing duo helps mix to my liking. I love nars products and it stays on all day. The color is so bright and vivid. I would buy this product again.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora