NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
Personal fave ! I love to use this laguna shade to help sculpt my face when i don't feel like doing any drastic contouring and the blus on the side makes my daily routine much easier as well
Haley D.
Indianapolis, IN
I dont normally use a blush but this bronzing duo helps mix to my liking. I love nars products and it stays on all day. The color is so bright and vivid. I would buy this product again.
Hannah W.
Creswell, OR
I LIVE FOR THIS DUO. The blush will compliment any skin tone/color and the bronzer is perfect for light to medium skin. They are very buttery and apply well with fingers or any brushes.
Maria E.
I absolutely love this!
You get the best bronzer and best blush in one package. The only thing is that is is very small amount, but Because it is two in one it's perfect for traveling
Acesha B.
Murfreesboro
Received this as a gift while learning to dlo mh makeup and i really wasted it . which makes me sad because when I saw the price i decided I would not be buying it!
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love to have this in my travel makeup bag. You get the best of both worlds with this. The blush is such a pretty color and the bronzer works well on my skin tone.
riley m.
Whitman, MA
Got travel size Summer 2013. Didn't hit pan until Fall 2016. This was the only blush/bronzer I used that whole time. I'm very fair so I didn't need much product. Could build and blend both colors easily. I applied each color with large angled contour brush. Recommend saving protective plastic cover and cutting it in half. Then placing it over the color your not using so you only pick up one color at a time. Really love this blush/bronzer duo! Will repurchase! Would highly recommend!
christie p.
These complementary pairings, ranging in shades from shimmering iridescent pink to deep golden brown, deliver summer's quintessential glow both with ease and convenience—anytime of year.
Lauren M.
Nedrow, NY
Great duo! The bronzer and blush are both great colors. A little more expensive, but totally worth it. I love this duo also because it is travel friendly. You don't have to pack a separate blush and bronzer if you don't have a lot of space to work with.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I use this shade only for the blush really. Because I tan, the bronze hardly shows up, but I love the blush. It has just a hint of shimmer and goes on smooth and soft.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..