NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #39 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Haley H.
Englewood, OH
Such a good quality product. I would recommend this to everyone. It's hard to find a bronzer and blush duo that actually look good together often times but this is by far my absolute favorite.
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
It's nice, it's ok. Elf makes a nice dupe if you can find the version without the glitter. Nars never impressed me. I see it as overpriced (except for the concealer)
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
I purchased this bronzer about 3 months ago and it is now apart of my daily makeup regimen. I absolutely love the orgasm blush. You can also use it as a highlighter.
Marlia S.
Temple Hills, MD
I love this product I use the bronzer on it's own sometimes and also to set my cream contour and it's great and I used the blush a few times it is good too I'm not much of a blush person.
Hannah W.
Creswell, OR
I LIVE FOR THIS DUO. The blush will compliment any skin tone/color and the bronzer is perfect for light to medium skin. They are very buttery and apply well with fingers or any brushes.
jo w.
katy, TX
I love it.. Nars Casino is one of my favorite bronzers.. And Orgasm blush is a beautiful - peachy glowy blush--- which would look good on an almost skin color..
member-6400518f7
Sand Springs, OK
This bronzer and blush duo is to die for! I hate having two separate palettes for these. So it's helpful and handy for them both to come in the same palette. I love these colors as well.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Love it! The bronzer is my fave. Gives beautiful warmth to the skin :) And the blush is perfect year round. You can't go wrong, and the packaging is so sleek and awesome
Diana D.
Parkville, MD
Personal fave ! I love to use this laguna shade to help sculpt my face when i don't feel like doing any drastic contouring and the blus on the side makes my daily routine much easier as well
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
I use this duo almost every time i do my make up. the colors are so beautiful and can be worn by many skin tones. has a little shimmer perfect to give you that glow .
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..