NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
This was probably my first ever NARS product I bought because Drake had that lyric "orgasm blush lipstick and concealer" lol but I did love it. The laguna bronzer did show up on my medium skin tone (nc44) but I do feel the other NARS bronzer casino may work better for my skin. The blush is the perfect pinky blush it's really beautiful in the summer! Every time I paired them together I was always complemented.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This product felt very creamy on my face and felt very light weight. It blended out perfectly and looked so good on my light complexion. I loved the scent of this blush and I could easily use it as a contour kit too. I would buy this product again in a heart beat. It fits perfectly in my purse and comes in a cute black package. The product looks very small, but it has a lot of coverage and pigment.
Tessa M.
Morgantown, WV
YAS!

I am such a fan girl for all NARS cheek products. It's cult and cliche for a reason. The colors fall so true and blend wonderfully. They are a bit on the harder side, but that makes it a bite fool proof because you don't have to worry about picking up too much product. The price is never fun, but when are the good thing? Regardless, I'm impressed with the variety, company, and quality.
Jasmin L.
This is a great little duo with a couple of caveats. The Nars bronzer is my all time favorite - It is very natural with just a tad of shimmer, blends easily, and is perfect for day or evening wear.It is a beautiful color blush, but it does have quite a bit of shimmer and sparkle. That shimmer/sparkle looks lovely for evening/night wear.I need to use the blush quite sparingly. Otherwise, on my mature skin, the shimmer/sparkle of the blush looks unnatural, artificial and unflattering. The second issue is that it is hard to pick up just the bronzer with my designated bronzer brush without getting some blush on it as well.
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The bronzer in this duo is amazing! Does not get muddy like other bronzers. Both blush and bronzer are very pigmented. You have to be careful and start off with a light hand. The blush does have shimmer to it which I love! Feel like it compliments every skin tone.
Jaci J.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best blush/bronzer duos on the market! You can mix and match different pallets to come up with the best shades for your skin tone and the colors are so pigmented, they are incredibly creamy and blend into the skin effortlessly. I will never go back to another product!
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
I love this NARS blush and bronzer duo! Both are super pigmented and go on flawlessly! I don't use them to contour, but they are great for highlighting your features and finishing off a look. The bronzer can get a little "glossy" looking at times, but other than that, I would definitely recommend!
Skylar J.
I feel like this is such a great product and because the first thing a girl needs to touch up is a bronzer in her blessed because it brings back so much color back to your face without doing little as possible with that being said having those two in one product way you don't have to carry were multiple things in your purse and just be able to give it up a quick one to touch up is amazing color pay off is great and beautiful must have
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Nars blushes and bronzers are some of the best I am ever tried! They are very high quality and the color is beautiful. The cons are the price, it is pretty expensive, but you do get a lot of good product so it is worth it. Another con would be that there is a slight shimmer to the bronzer, which I personally don't enjoy.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased the hot sands/orgasm combo and I love it so much. I think they make a great combo for pretty much any look you're going for. I have fair/light skin and the hilighter adds the perfect amount of glow. I really can't recommend this enough. I love it so much I am considering buying a backup for when mine runs out. It's great for travel, too - nice and compact. Buy it - you won't be disappointed!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..