BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
How can you go wrong with this duo? The blush is iconic and looks great on almost any skin tone. The bronzer has shimmer but it great for simple contouring. Because of the shimmer i would recommend using a light hand. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Adam W.
Truly try these out before taking home. I really loveeeee thier blush bronzer duo packs but most people usually ever end up using one. It's so so easy to stop by sephora to try out all the colors on your skin tone because online does not do these gems justice.
Sara H.
This was my very first Nars purchase. Two cult favorite products. I've had multiple Laguna bronzers. The blush is beautiful but not my everyday color. Since I used the bronzer I now have to have the entire compact for just the blush which is a little bulky.
Haylee C.
Very pigmented, and great to use! I love this product!! It lasts and stays on, especially with a beauty setter. It stays true to its color, doesn't fade. Easy to apply and blends very smooth with a blending brush. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
This is THE BEST. The blush is super pigmented and a perfect blend of sparkle and color, you could use it on its own as a highlighter. And the bronzer is a lovely shade thats perfect for contouring. I want to get these in every shade i love them so much. I got a sample vib rouge nars blush and that just got me addicted!
Geraldine T.
My all time favorite blush/bronzer duo. These two colors look so amazing together. I this is the duo I use when I am wanting to go out and look glamorous. The blush has just the right amount of shimmer to it. The bronzer is not too dark and not too light. Like I said, an amazing duo that go so well together. And it stays on ALL night even after a hot day!
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
Ive repurchased this product a good 100 times probably. I love any NARS powder bronzer/contour or blush. It blends perfectly and evenly on the skin not leaving blotchy areas like some other brands. It has an awesome finish that stays on the whole night!
Debbie C.
This has to be my favorite the fact that you get their vast selling wash included is a bonus it's such a good combination it looks amazing so natural great pigment very long lasting easy to blend nice and soft and buttery
Kaela W.
Raleigh, NC
For the price, the product quality is okay. I would strongly recommend the e.l.f. dupes. It's a better quality blush and bronzer for much cheaper. The NARS blushes just seem to be mostly glitter with very little of the actual blush pigment in them.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
Honestly nars is too good of a brand. I (being as pale as i am) have trouble with bronzers looking so orange on my skin, but nars does not oxidize orange on my skin and wow it was the best choice, and the blush is so pigmented!!! Would deff buy again
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..