NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Bethany B.
Alexandria, LA
I have been a fan of NARS products for years and their blush and bronzer duos are one of my favorite products they offer. Highly pigmented, creamy texture and perfectly complimentary shades.
Mackenzie M.
Tabernacle, NJ
the bronzer didnt really show up, and thats probably due to the fact that its hard to get enough product because of the packaging. however, i love the blush and picked up a single at sephora!
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
I'm very pale and can't tan at all. So the makeup that doesn't make my face look orange makes me look like a ghost. But thanks to this bronzer I feel much more confident!
Mariah V.
Tucson, AZ
this is very pigmented in the best way possible. I don't need to sit there and keep going back into it for for color and that's great when your'e always in a rush like me
Anaise V.
I'm very simple and I don't like looking like I have 5lbs of makeup on. This does the trick, the bronzer gives a beautiful summer glow and the blush adds a subtle flush.
Olivia C.
I use this everyday and I don't know what I'd do without it! The thought of paying around $50 made me iffy but I'll repurchase this for the rest of my life. LOVE NARS!
nandhini r.
Bloomington, MN
This is a must have one, both blush and bronze comes in handy, i simply don't have to check every counter to find out different one, i Just pick this one and check out.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love this bronzer! I use this as a bronzer & blush. These tones compliment each other so well! I love how they leave my face feeling super soft! This is a must have!
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ
I absolutely love this combination! Laguna is a beautiful bronzing / contouring color. Orgasm is just a beautiful blush that looks great on everyone. Wonderful formula.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Best of both worlds!!! The bronzer is perfect for all over coverage as well as dark tone for contouring and the blush is a perfect shade of red for every day wear.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..