NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Darby M.
Sylacauga, AL
I love this product because you are getting two things for the price of one. High end make up can be kind of expensive but its so worth it in the end. You get a lot of product for your money.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
I'm very pale and can't tan at all. So the makeup that doesn't make my face look orange makes me look like a ghost. But thanks to this bronzer I feel much more confident!
Amanda Q.
Lubbock, TX
Beautiful duo. Orgasm is a beautiful blush color and Laguna in the perfect bronzer. It has no glitter which is a must have for contouring. It is a bit pricey however but worth it in my opinion.
Bethany B.
Alexandria, LA
I have been a fan of NARS products for years and their blush and bronzer duos are one of my favorite products they offer. Highly pigmented, creamy texture and perfectly complimentary shades.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love this bronzer! I use this as a bronzer & blush. These tones compliment each other so well! I love how they leave my face feeling super soft! This is a must have!
nandhini r.
Bloomington, MN
This is a must have one, both blush and bronze comes in handy, i simply don't have to check every counter to find out different one, i Just pick this one and check out.
Olivia C.
I use this everyday and I don't know what I'd do without it! The thought of paying around $50 made me iffy but I'll repurchase this for the rest of my life. LOVE NARS!
Anaise V.
I'm very simple and I don't like looking like I have 5lbs of makeup on. This does the trick, the bronzer gives a beautiful summer glow and the blush adds a subtle flush.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Best of both worlds!!! The bronzer is perfect for all over coverage as well as dark tone for contouring and the blush is a perfect shade of red for every day wear.
Kayla A.
Passaic , NJ
I absolutely love this combination! Laguna is a beautiful bronzing / contouring color. Orgasm is just a beautiful blush that looks great on everyone. Wonderful formula.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..