NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
So I love the "orgasm" color better than the other just based on the skin tone I have so I do use that one but its important not to overuse because this is a quality blush and you do not need a lot to get good color. And if you have a tan in the summer! oww! looks nice :) haha
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
If you don't have this in your make up collection your missing out, you have your two necessities blush and bronzer it's not too dark or too light. It's perfect on my skin.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
This is definitely one of the best nars item in the world. many beauty gurus have tried this and succeeded with a natural or glam finish. this really will work for anyone.
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
My obsession. i love nars and i love this product. AMAZING on my skin !! this is my go to product when i go on vacations or somewhere that i need to look like i have color.
Chewy V.
I love this blush and bronzer duo...Perfect for traveling...I do t have to bring separate blush and bronzer...I just grab this duo and I'm good to go...save me lots of space for other things...
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
What I like the best about this duo is how multifunctional it is. The pigmentation is great and they go so well together. The packaging is also compact and travel-friendly.
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA
I love the color of this blush. It's highly pigmented and a beautiful shade that compliments many tones. I use the bronzer as contouring just beneath my cheek bones. It's a great combo.
Irem M.
Obsessed with this blush/bronzer duo!! The blush is so perfect. Goes on beautifully and works well with many skin tones.
Perfect to throw in your purse and use on the go.
Mackenzie M.
Tabernacle, NJ
the bronzer didnt really show up, and thats probably due to the fact that its hard to get enough product because of the packaging. however, i love the blush and picked up a single at sephora!
Ashley A.
One of the best bronzers! I purchased this sooo long ago, and recently ran out. I have been holding off on getting a new one due to the price, but its seriously the best.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..